I have a new perspective on trans people (excluding pons btw)

Started by tigernathan, April 18, 2016, 05:32:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

tigernathan

I respect them for living life the they want to. I work with a trans woman and I can honestly say I never thought about calling her a "he" nor did I feel uncomfortable when I saw sis in the woman's restroom fjjjj

Zankou.

aww that warms my heart.

Pons is still a creature though but this is really sweet

Cartierline

sss I don't think Pons is actually trans so it's all good.

Zankou.

SUPREME

April 18, 2016, 05:36:23 PM #6 Last Edit: April 18, 2016, 05:37:26 PM by GRAND SUPREME DIETRICH III
That's how it was for me though

My first trans friend (IRL), I never thought 'he' ever.

There are moments though, like when I went over to her house and she had gotten comfortable with me, wearing bedroom clothes, and I saw that BULGE LKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK

:udontlookok:

or when I first STUBBLES of hair on her fcking chin cause she hadn't shaved in a day or so

But she's hispanic, and I know mexican womuh are HAIRY

But I'm glad you've personally met someone someone trans, definitely changes perspective.

Cartierline

yummy

aww 'mans  :wub:

is the trans girl you work with clockable or does she blend in with the rest of the girls?

tigernathan

Quote from: ANIMMAI on April 18, 2016, 05:38:50 PM

is the trans girl you work with clockable or does she blend in with the rest of the girls?

She's def. clockable. ;fff from the stubble, big hands and voice but she's a sweetheart. Honestly one of the nicest ppl I've met.

yummy

Quote from: MAKEDA on April 18, 2016, 05:41:27 PM

She's def. clockable. ;fff from the stubble, big hands and voice but she's a sweetheart. Honestly one of the nicest ppl I've met.

SRD>DRFVCBCNMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

not stubble  :uhh:

but wow wow wow proud of you

BAPHOMET.

Boomz

Quote from: MAKEDA on April 18, 2016, 05:41:27 PM

fdsaf

Shoutin @ stubble

I'm all for TRANS but I'm sorr'... bitch if you're not going do it right then DON'T at all