Dark skinned girls are winning and snatching up all the good light skinned men!

Started by Inject My Lips, April 19, 2016, 03:14:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Inject My Lips

They may not get love from dark skinned rappers or other color struck black men, but they are definitely on the light skinned brothas radar!  So many seething white, Latina, and mixed women in the comment section of these videos :uhh:

Gilgamesh.

So it's a "win" because lighter skins dudes are attracted to them??

BAPHOMET.

ahshshshshshshshshsdsaddddddddddddddddghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhs
this title.

But....  :diddraispoot: Hazel' wyd

Inject My Lips

Vonc2002

Not the good light skinned men :dead:
Are they a trophy to win :uhh:
That last couple was adorable tho
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Vonc2002

This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

LiiVE

Vonc2002

Quote from: Cassius Slay on April 19, 2016, 03:24:57 AM
Your obsession with skin tone is unsettling.
I really don't get that kinda thing.  I guess im aware that colorism exists but geez. Question, u guys see people and immediately rule them out because they are too dark or not dark enough?  Ive had it happen both ways.  Ive been exalted for my complexion but have also been on a date and told "i dont usually like dark skinned dudes but WOO, YOU!" I was IMMEDIATELY turned off. Like is that supposed to be a compliment to me?
I can transform ya, haha
:uhh:

Vonc2002

Vonc2002