Dark skinned girls are winning and snatching up all the good light skinned men!

Started by Inject My Lips, April 19, 2016, 03:14:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vonc2002

This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

KING BENTLEY.

ssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

Wow Drai got lashed in here

I think
:diddraispoot:

Yea that's really what happened
:justabit:

H.#.G.*.Z

LOONA.

Quote from: BENTLEY! on April 23, 2016, 10:13:11 AM
ssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

Wow Drai got lashed in here

I think

Yea that's really what happened
:justabit:

Um wtf

LOONA.

Real

d

If I ever thought Lavon was really insecure about his color, I would never make those jokes. I only do it cuz I know he doesn't really care.

Real

Well there's nothing to take personal. And I was the main person making the jokes, so obviously it was in reference to those comments. No need for the passive aggresive mess. Like he said, we're friends outside of here, so it's not some serious deep issue that you're trying to make it out to be.

Real

Quote from: Herbie Sauce on April 23, 2016, 11:27:03 AM
Quote from: Real on April 23, 2016, 11:25:04 AM
Well there's nothing to take personal. And I was the main person making the jokes, so obviously it was in reference to those comments. No need for the passive aggresive mess. Like he said, we're friends outside of here, so it's not some serious deep issue that you're trying to make it out to be.
And like I said, I never mentioned anyone in particular.

Why are you addressing me as if I brought up your username ? :uhh: If you're feeling guilty that's your issue but don't come at me sideways.

Im not coming at you sideways. I'm coming at you directly, which you seem to have a problem doing. There's nothing to feel guilty about, im giving you clarification, since you seemed to need it....because you were basing your therapy session off my comments.

Real

Quote from: Herbie Sauce on April 23, 2016, 11:35:14 AM
Quote from: Real on April 23, 2016, 11:29:43 AM
Quote from: Herbie Sauce on April 23, 2016, 11:27:03 AM
Quote from: Real on April 23, 2016, 11:25:04 AM
And like I said, I never mentioned anyone in particular.

Why are you addressing me as if I brought up your username ? :uhh: If you're feeling guilty that's your issue but don't come at me sideways.

Im not coming at you sideways. I'm coming at you directly, which you seem to have a problem doing. There's nothing to feel guilty about, im giving you clarification, since you seemed to need it....because you were basing your therapy session off my comments.
You're a real idiot right now.

Here's why: You're not the only person who made those comments. PLENTY of the gorls on here do it to him, they were even gonna make a smiley joke with his name attached to it and at that point he literally had to PM me and tell me to calm down cuz I was about to latch on to wigs. I had seen enough and even though I wasn't admin I damn sure was gonna petition to stop it. It's not OK.

Now here we are in a thread where he's telling everyone how people love his chocolately dark skin (which is no lie I'm sure  :ohwow: ) and the gorls shut him down. That's what clearly irked him. Like, we can joke about the mess, but hush on celebrating it , we don't wanna hear that. He had good reason to be bothered.

It has so little to do with you specifically, this is why I am confused. Move back somewhere. is that straightforward enough for you, faggot?

I don't care about the other shit, cuz like you said, you're commenting on what went on in THIS thread, right? I purposely fucked with him and made it into a "bothered" situation because that's what we do. It's a joke. We do the shit all the time. You came in choosing to make it a deeper issue to compensate for whatever it is you're dealing with on your end, and it's not necessary.

Real

Quote from: Herbie Sauce on April 23, 2016, 11:39:03 AM
Quote from: LiiVE on April 23, 2016, 11:38:15 AM
Hbbbbb af bby
:holdupguys:
kmnjb vhyihobjknipb

like, I'm so sick of this DL faggot gnawing at my foot. :uhh:
no one was thinking about u :uhh:

Boy ain't nobody gnawing at your ass  :dead:  I have no problem addressing you or anyone else directly. I haven't called you out your name or really said a quarter of what I could. You're a very miserable person and you need help. And no matter how many times you delete accounts and come back, you'll never change.