Started by Young, April 20, 2016, 09:58:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Young

Young

GLOCK

prolly why she rushing everything

Young

Vonc2002

How is she rushing? She been riding out work for more than 2 months and then she announced a dual 2nd single.  We knew KIB was coming with Needed on its heels
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Vonc2002

April 20, 2016, 10:15:27 AM #5 Last Edit: April 20, 2016, 10:16:31 AM by Vonc2002
I hope not tbh. I don't like when artists over saturate the market with their music.  Like when JT fckd up by releasing another cd. Hopefully she's recording  some more tracks for a deluxe mess, now THAT would be smart
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Young

Yeah I think it's another version. Or a 2.0 mess.

Even in the diary thing she has there's coding saying there's more, and all that's now isn't all there is. Could mean something else but it's clear this guy is hinting at something.

It makes sense though. Even the way she released the album. I wouldn't be surprised tbh

Young

But yeah she isn't rushing.

She just has other music clearly to release but that reign and slay WORK is giving won't stop Lolz.

But I feel like outside of these 3 songs this album is done and she's gonna release something else.

I wouldn't be surprised tbh.

Vonc2002

I think it's smart to find a way to reinvent your cd and spark interest in it all over again. 

BigDawg

hopefully it is better than Part 1...aside from Work, Woo, and Needed God. I didnt use.

Opposites Attract.

She should've waited and released KIB at the end of the era. It's way too early especially with Work still slaying and Needed Me creeping up.

It's unconditional, these days you know....

Young

Quote from: Vonc2002 on April 20, 2016, 10:27:58 AM
I think it's smart to find a way to reinvent your cd and spark interest in it all over again.

!!!!!

Kaeli.

If this is true this one is probably gonna be poppier

Vonc2002

I want something like Diamonds, what now, etc. None of the slower records on Anti really gave me the PUNCH i love from rih

i would totally be into that.

Anti stuck up on me.  i hared it at first