Why am I attacked?

Started by King82, April 21, 2016, 03:40:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

King82

I say the most minimal shit and Vonc & Co. are ready to shit their pants.
wtf?

Nyan Cat

King82

I'm really sick of the ignorant and judgemental bully tactics on this board. And I expect a change to be made, asap.

King82

This is the initial comment I made.
There was no negativity, just an sly observation.

QuoteY'all planning the tribute already  :everythingok:

jesus

this is the world we live in.

BAPHOMET.

April 21, 2016, 03:48:32 PM #4 Last Edit: April 21, 2016, 03:48:40 PM by Baphomet.
In  this ONE instance. I dont see a problem with your comment tbh.
pretty harmless.

King82

And then Vonc1986 wants to be coy and mention me indirectly. I'm sick of him and his b.s.
He always wants to take an issue with what I say, and then when I address him with a rebuttal his response is "dummy" and "stupid". Hiding his hands and then deflecting. If you don't agree with me fine, but why respond if you took no offense and then leave insulting remarks?

Typically his responses don't even make sense or correlate to my original point, so he just looks desperate and lost.

QuoteNot assigning a fckn book report :plzstop:
Look, we didn't personally know the man.  What we're speaking about is his music and who would do it justice to tribute him.  Like, stop being fckn stupid.

Like nigga, shut up. You're always looking for a kii as if you are some Wise Ass Hood Guru, and you ain't shit.

King82

I just find him to be a bully and he makes my experience on this board very uncomfortable.
Also his obsession with dragging Kenya is odd.

GLOCK

U try way too hard ..
You and a few others. Just relax and coast

BAPHOMET.

Quote from: Baphomet. on April 21, 2016, 03:48:32 PM
pretty harmless.

:overit: I take back what I said. The way you're carrying on in that Prince thread is disgust'

BigDawg

King82

April 21, 2016, 04:44:03 PM #10 Last Edit: April 21, 2016, 04:44:25 PM by Keyonc?
Quote from: Baphomet. on April 21, 2016, 04:42:16 PM
Quote from: Baphomet. on April 21, 2016, 03:48:32 PM
pretty harmless.

:overit: I take back what I said. The way you're carrying on in that Prince thread is disgust'

what did I say in the Prince thread other than it hasn't been 48 hours since he passed?

Lazarus

n

Why you getting so worked up over a board of full strangers?

King82

April 21, 2016, 04:44:45 PM #12 Last Edit: April 21, 2016, 04:44:59 PM by Keyonc?
Quote from: GGGLLLOOOCCCKKK on April 21, 2016, 04:39:57 PM
U try way too hard ..
You and a few others. Just relax and coast

I try too hard at what?
Sharing my opinion?

BigDawg

King82

Quote from: Zinc on April 21, 2016, 04:44:30 PM
n

Why you getting so worked up over a board of full strangers?

We're strangers but we're still people. Some of the stuff y'all say on here you wouldn't dare say in public to that persons face. So where's the respect?

Alot of these folks suffer from Keyboard Courage.