Tears
I dunno why y'all even engage with her
She's clearly sick

Nyan Cat

dddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd

wat tha hell fckin happen

Nyan Cat

Quote from: Vonc2002 on April 21, 2016, 05:58:00 PM
Im gonna continue to disrespect u because i don't respect u. Cry baby bitch threads like this don't help ur case btw. If u had so much to say to me or about me u shoulda said it in that pontless ass PM u sent. Ur weird, u tried to ruin that prince thread,  and kenya has a fckn acne ridden ass face
im tha fck wet

Zankou.

DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDVVBBBBBBBVVVVBBBBBBBBBNNNNNNNN

BAPHOMET.

April 21, 2016, 09:13:01 PM #169 Last Edit: April 21, 2016, 09:13:50 PM by Baphomet.
[
Quote from: Nyan Cat on April 21, 2016, 08:52:07 PM
Im gonna continue to disrespect u because i don't respect u. Cry baby bitch threads like this don't help ur case btw. If u had so much to say to me or about me u shoulda said it in that pontless ass PM u sent. Ur weird, u tried to ruin that prince thread,  and kenya has a fckn acne ridden ass face
im tha fck wet

Ggghhgtrggggggxuuffiifififgiiffiifififififif

SUPREME

Quote from: Nyan Cat on April 21, 2016, 08:52:07 PM
im tha fck wet
BZBZBXXBBVXVV

Boomz

Fffvghjjjswweeeeeeeeeeeee

Pon gur

asdfghjkl

JRocka

Quote from: Zinc on April 21, 2016, 04:44:30 PM
n

Why you getting so worked up over a board of full strangers?

!!! him and few others really baffle me with this tbh...i really don't understand having a thread to fume on a keyboard about what someone who doesn't know you say on this virtual board..is it that deep? 

Ulysses

Sounds like a lot of yall take things way too seriously on a forum.

Nyan Cat

Quote from: Ulysses on April 21, 2016, 10:21:18 PM
Sounds like a lot of yall take things way too seriously on a forum.
ddd

ya  :supluv:

throwintheTAL

Quote from: Keyonc? on April 21, 2016, 03:51:35 PM
And then Vonc1986 wants to be coy and mention me indirectly. I'm sick of him and his b.s.
He always wants to take an issue with what I say, and then when I address him with a rebuttal his response is "dummy" and "stupid". Hiding his hands and then deflecting. If you don't agree with me fine, but why respond if you took no offense and then leave insulting remarks?

Typically his responses don't even make sense or correlate to my original point, so he just looks desperate and lost.

QuoteNot assigning a fckn book report :plzstop:
Look, we didn't personally know the man.  What we're speaking about is his music and who would do it justice to tribute him.  Like, stop being fckn stupid.

Like nigga, shut up. You're always looking for a kii as if you are some Wise Ass Hood Guru, and you ain't shit.
:plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop:

okay, kenya can stay next season

Scott.

Quote from: Kaeli. on April 21, 2016, 04:57:06 PM
Could be the condescending, pretentious tone of your posts.

DraeDrizzl3

n

Yall take this board so serious :kii:

Who cares if you feel attacked and people are biased :dead: Toughen up and fucking lash them or just post your opinion and ignore the mess. It's simple
:hmph:

JRocka

why is it the people who bitch bout how they're treated on the board always get "gold" and "platinum" threads tho