So non Beyonc? fans/stans! How y'all feel about "Lemonade"?

Started by GLOCK, April 24, 2016, 10:32:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chameleon

Quote from: Vonc2002 on April 24, 2016, 11:05:16 AM
Quote from: Cartier on April 24, 2016, 11:02:08 AM
I fell asleep waiting for the movie last night and after reading about it online, I'm not really in a rush to watch.
She gave honesty and a look into her life. 

You believe this?

LOONA.

Vonc2002

Quote from: GGGLLLOOOCCCKKK on April 24, 2016, 11:06:15 AM
Quote from: Chokeme on April 24, 2016, 11:02:07 AM
Quote from: GGGLLLOOOCCCKKK on April 24, 2016, 10:52:35 AM
Quote from: Chokeme on April 24, 2016, 10:37:59 AM
The fact that non fans/stans are even listening to it says a lot TBH

Like I STILL haven't heard ANTI and don't plan to either.
u stay wrapped in fumes..
This isn't a mess thread actually ..
Anti has nothing to do with this .. So stay on topic and stay the fuck out .. No one summoned stans in hea..

Just amazes me how people who claim to not use were the 1st to hear it and giving reviews. Like If  Im not a fan I kinda pay the artist dust

So yeah it kinda is on topic faggot.
Unknown FAGGOT...
Some of u girls need to know how to separate a lil e-war between faves and real life ..
You do understand that this movie and alber wasnt created just for her fans right?
That's why I kinda asked everyone to gather here to give their opinions on it  :plzstop:
Don't see what's so amazing about fans of MUSIC listening to one of the leading females in music alber .. Discussing it :nowgorl: but mess on
!!!!!!!!!!!
When i say i don't like someone ive usually done my due diligence.  I don't just say terrible without giving it a go. As a music lover, i wanna hear what ur trying to say.
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

CHOKE

Just kinda weird how "non fans" can tell you every song on her albums. And are right there on the edge of their seat when she does something.

Real

BAPHOMET.

GLOCK

Afro don't get ran off this fucking account, ok?
I don't deal well with passive aggressive ppl..
So either GET the fuck to it.. Or go play with ur hair or sumn

pop

Vonc2002

This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

LOONA.

Vonc2002

Im crying in here :kii:
But yea,  this album sounds like i might actually like it