So non Beyonc? fans/stans! How y'all feel about "Lemonade"?

Started by GLOCK, April 24, 2016, 10:32:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

missthang

i have never been much of a beyonce fan but this album and movie changed that. im so surprised this little texas girl has come into her own as an artist and is bringing quality. wish i had tickets for her tour

Jarvis ashes

i really enjoyed the movie alot. i havent had a chance to listen to the album but the music i heard in the movie was very good. she is really creative

KING BENTLEY.

Quote from: Baphomet. on April 24, 2016, 11:37:28 AM
And yeah most of this is her singing through Tina's experience. Which she's witness first hand and seeing her mother's pain.
See I think THIS too, but I think the way she added her own experience in, there was one line about how could he do that to her and their children living and dead.

but Baph, just so you know, I'm stanning for Pray SOO SO hard right now

then I gotta go to church

then come back and stan some more

but later today you and Drai' are gonna explain to me why y'all came down so hard on Rih for going back to Chris for a day
but it's ok for Bey to continue to shack up with this serial cheater

H.#.G.*.Z

AfroJisiac

the album is..... ok...

i really love a few tracks (Pray u Catch me; Hold up; Daddy lessons, Sorry and Formation)

LOONA.

Quote from: BENTLEY! on April 24, 2016, 11:43:46 AM
And yeah most of this is her singing through Tina's experience. Which she's witness first hand and seeing her mother's pain.
but later today you and Drai' are gonna explain to me why y'all came down so hard on Rih for going back to Chris for a day

Because they've been together for over a decade, have a child together and there's no physical evidence he ever kicked her ass maybe?

:diddraispoot:   

One Of Those Nights.

Nyan Cat

Quote from: Drais. on April 24, 2016, 11:46:19 AM
Quote from: BENTLEY! on April 24, 2016, 11:43:46 AM

Because they've been together for over a decade, have a child together and there's no physical evidence he ever kicked her ass maybe?

:diddraispoot:   

VVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvv

LOONA.

I mean it's easy to say you're done with someone that's cheated on you, especially if you're single and looking from the outside or just have a boyfriend/girlfriend that you're not seriously committed to.

But when you have a ton of history with someone and have been through it all it'd make you think twice. Maybe we can work through it? Humans fuck up so I'll give them another chance, blah blah. Especially if you're married and have a family.

Some people are just low down bastards but I don't think all cheaters purposely seek out mess. Maybe they've disconnected from their partner, grown apart, don't spend enough time together, don't communicate etc. It can make you lean towards another person.

:ohwow:

LiiVE

Quote from: Herbie Sauce on April 24, 2016, 11:45:23 AM
Quote from: LiiVE on April 24, 2016, 11:30:53 AM
Quote from: Baphomet. on April 24, 2016, 11:28:12 AM
:overit: can i just say that JayZ is far too ugly for some of the shit she's singing about.

Ill be damned if i put up with some sneaky ugly guy.
hbbbbbbvccvvb

For some reason I don't think he really cheated.
Can't she just be speaking from someone else's perspective?

I just can't picture him cheating on BEYONCE  :damselindistress:
Ch...

When I heard that Halle got cheated on
I realized NO woman is fucking safe or exempt.  :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop:

To us she's "BEYONCE", but I mean to him that's his wife.
He sees her in the morning without the glitz and glam and mess.
I'm sure she's just as beautiful but you get what I mean.

He's used to her. We couldn't imagine it cuz she's "BEYONCE" to us, but it's very possible.
At the end of the day I don't think men are programmed to be faithful. It's the social standards put in place that force them to TRY and be.
that's very true I just think it would be super hard for him to get a way with. Like I'm sure the girl would love the brag to the world that she was the one who snatched BEYS man.

Wait now that I think about it Rach' was kinda kiiing downe in that insta post.  good hair don't car'! 😉😜! :ohwow:

LOONA.

KING BENTLEY.

Quote from: Drais. on April 24, 2016, 11:52:08 AM
I mean it's easy to say you're done with someone that's cheated on you, especially if you're single and looking from the outside or just have a boyfriend/girlfriend that you're not seriously committed to.

But when you have a ton of history with someone and have been through it all it'd make you think twice. Maybe we can work through it? Humans fuck up so I'll give them another chance, blah blah. Especially if you're married and have a family.

Some people are just low down bastards but I don't think all cheaters purposely seek out mess. Maybe they've disconnected from their partner, grown apart, don't spend enough time together, don't communicate etc. It can make you lean towards another person.

no MA'AM

mental abuse is still abuse. I mean... this is the first time I've ever felt raw emotion radiate from Beyonce. I think he did cheat, it's her way of saying it. But even if he didn't, I just don't think it's a good message to send out, by taking him back at the end of the movie!

this man HURT you and embarrassed you. took a part of your SOUL!

H.#.G.*.Z

BAPHOMET.

Ive been with my current  boyfriend for some years now. But i just couldnt even look at him the same if he cheated. Itd make me wsnt to get him back but what would that solve? Nothing tbh. What reallly is a relationship if there's no trust?

I do think you have some things to consider when you're married and have children. Its not as easy to up and break it off. It can become tricky. Especially with the whole divorce process.

But honestly once a cheater always one and putting up with someone like that isnt a normal thing and should just be accepted. I cant buy into that idea.

:overit:

LOONA.

Quote from: BENTLEY! on April 24, 2016, 11:58:05 AM
Quote from: Drais. on April 24, 2016, 11:52:08 AM

no MA'AM

mental abuse is still abuse. I mean... this is the first time I've ever felt raw emotion radiate from Beyonce. I think he did cheat, it's her way of saying it. But even if he didn't, I just don't think it's a good message to send out, by taking him back at the end of the movie!

this man HURT you and embarrassed you. took a part of your SOUL!

Everybody is gonna hurt you at some point in life though. The thing is they need to try and learn from their mess or at least try and work on it.

:gotchafag:   

LOONA.

And who knows. She might've done her mess.

I could've sworn Jay insinuated she cheated in one of his messes.   

LOONA.

Quote from: Baphomet. on April 24, 2016, 11:59:36 AM
Ive been with my current  boyfriend for some years now. But i just couldnt even look at him the same if he cheated. Itd make me wsnt to get him back but what would that solve? Nothing tbh. What reallly is a relationship if there's no trust?

I do think you have some things to consider when you're married and have children. Its not as easy to up and break it off. It can become tricky. Especially with the whole divorce process.

But honestly once a cheater always one and putting up with someone like that isnt a normal thing and should just be accepted. I cant buy into that idea.

:overit:

But bby look at it this way.

If your boyfriend was putting 100% into your relationship and you weren't would you really be surprised if he cheated don you. If you're focusing more on working and not focusing on spending time with him, communicating with him, making him feel appreciated, showing him affection, being intimate etc etc then I mean....

That'll definitely do some mess to him

Not that I've ever cheated, but I've seen the mess that leads up to it in other couples.

:ATLcameo: