All New Chasing Destiny TONIGHT (Official Thread)

Started by Young, April 26, 2016, 10:37:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Young

Vonc2002

This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Palladium

Vonc2002

Young how old is laundry? I think she's good in the group but i could maybe get the age gripe
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Young

Quote from: Vonc2002 on May 18, 2016, 07:22:27 AM
Ion like the str8 hair on her. Her big hair is such a part of her look. Its hers, right?  I can never tell when a girl has weave. I coulda sworn that hair was shyann's when she would pull it back but i just have a hard time believing a black girl would cut off all them damn locks

Queen can slay a bone straight

Young

Quote from: Vonc2002 on May 18, 2016, 07:27:49 AM
Young how old is laundry? I think she's good in the group but i could maybe get the age gripe

I think she's 30

Her and Sevyn are like the same age

Palladium

Quote from: Vonc2002 on May 18, 2016, 06:23:13 AM

Khylah - ugly spirit, can't dance, and a WILD ghetto voice.......and she wasn't cute either.

dddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd

Not a WILD ghetto voice.

plea'!

Khylah>>>>

Stewie

Vonc2002

f
Boy i was talking about Brie with the hair comment. I assumed kristal's hair was real

Vonc2002

Quote from: Stewie on May 18, 2016, 07:32:27 AM
Quote from: Young on May 18, 2016, 07:15:20 AM

Siiiiiing

ugh
her tone is disgusting
Yea, i cant deal.  Im sure when she's in this group and taking lessons,  she'll become a better singer. She's 19 so this is probably all just natural talent. With some refinement she'll get better