All New Chasing Destiny TONIGHT (Official Thread)

Started by Young, April 26, 2016, 10:37:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Beau

Loved tonight show but hated  seeing the conflict I feel like gabby if they don't tame it now is gonna be the Aubrey. Like why not just change n look presentable for the group it's evident she wanna do what SHE wants.

Vonc2002

I agreed with gabby. I appreciate with what ashly was trying to tell her but that's ur issue not mine and don't try to make it mine. If u feel like u wanna dress up to go sit in a studio by all means,  go ahead. Im sitting here all day, im gonna be comfortable. She's seems like a comfortable girl,  so i don't think she cares about being the sexiest girl walking down the street at all times.  And at a certain point just let it go.  U spoke ur peace and gave ur point of view but don't shove it down my throat.  U had to learn,  well maybe that's what I'll have to do too. U just make sure u dressed for the club but coming into the studio
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Vonc2002

Like why did she not look presentable? Becauae she didn't have on heels and makeup :dead:
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

FINE.

She kinda seems like a bitch tbh

And a little insecure. Nobody is walking around with a beat face and heels 24/7

Beau

Quote from: Vonc2002 on May 25, 2016, 02:46:42 AM
I agreed with gabby. I appreciate with what ashly was trying to tell her but that's ur issue not mine and don't try to make it mine. If u feel like u wanna dress up to go sit in a studio by all means,  go ahead. Im sitting here all day, im gonna be comfortable. She's seems like a comfortable girl,  so i don't think she cares about being the sexiest girl walking down the street at all times.  And at a certain point just let it go.  U spoke ur peace and gave ur point of view but don't shove it down my throat.  U had to learn,  well maybe that's what I'll have to do too. U just make sure u dressed for the club but coming into the studio

Yea I agree it was just gabby manners I notice she never said "yea I see where u coming from or thx but,..."

Instead she smirk n have "nope sry I'm doin me tease"

Vonc2002

May 25, 2016, 02:53:23 AM #455 Last Edit: May 25, 2016, 02:53:39 AM by Vonc2002
Ashly?
Yea, i actually got bitchy more from her there more then Gabby

Beau

Quote from: Vonc2002 on May 25, 2016, 02:47:27 AM
Like why did she not look presentable? Becauae she didn't have on heels and makeup :dead:

U must ain't catch them short ass shorts and I think Ashly knows how Kelly brings these big names around out the blue and don't want them lookin at gabby sayin what everyone on this site was sayin when they first pick the group that gabby doesn't fit in.

Vonc2002

Quote from: Beau on May 25, 2016, 02:53:18 AM

Yea I agree it was just gabby manners I notice she never said "yea I see where u coming from or thx but,..."

Why she gotta thank a girl for unsolicited ass advice :dead:
Honestly, u do u and I'll do me tbh. I could maybe see if they were walking around town somewhere. Girl, we got out the car and walked into a damn studio and im surrounded by the sames hoes i been around all day,  move.  Im sure if it was something so pressing, kelly woulda stressed looking presentable.
oh, video interviews or whatever
I can't stand a girl that tries to act like she done been somewhere.
well from my experience
And where did that get u? U put on yo heels and lipstick everyday and sittin in the same room im in,  stfu :dead:

Vonc2002

May 25, 2016, 03:02:13 AM #458 Last Edit: May 25, 2016, 03:03:31 AM by Vonc2002
Quote from: Beau on May 25, 2016, 02:57:15 AM
Quote from: Vonc2002 on May 25, 2016, 02:47:27 AM

U must ain't catch them short ass shorts and I think Ashly knows how Kelly brings these big names around out the blue and don't want them lookin at gabby sayin what everyone on this site was sayin when they first pick the group that gabby doesn't fit in.
Kelly knows what gabby has given since the beginning of this whole thing and she's never made a point to discuss it,  what gives her the right? As a matter of fact,  her look and character was one of the things that made her a favorite. ASH mind yo business,  thanks :dead:

Beau

May 25, 2016, 03:07:01 AM #459 Last Edit: May 25, 2016, 03:08:23 AM by Beau
Quote from: Vonc2002 on May 25, 2016, 02:59:14 AM
Quote from: Beau on May 25, 2016, 02:53:18 AM

Why she gotta thank a girl for unsolicited ass advice :dead:
Honestly, u do u and I'll do me tbh. I could maybe see if they were walking around town somewhere. Girl, we got out the car and walked into a damn studio and im surrounded by the sames hoes i been around all day,  move.  Im sure if it was something so pressing, kelly woulda stressed looking presentable.
oh, video interviews or whatever
I can't stand a girl that tries to act like she done been somewhere.
well from my experience
And where did that get u? U put on yo heels and lipstick everyday and sittin in the same room im in,  stfu :dead:

I guess I look at it from a girl group perspective, and not my own....I am rooting for these girls and tonight episode really discerned me and the fact kristal said she can't figure gabby out 😩 ...seem like gabby n bre are close which is gr8. I just worry majority of the girl gonna find/see an issue with gabby

FINE.

Yeah unless there's some behind the scenes mess we don't see that was kind of uncalled for and she's overstepping her boundaries

Vonc2002

May 25, 2016, 03:17:31 AM #461 Last Edit: May 25, 2016, 03:19:38 AM by Vonc2002
Well they just met each other a couple of weeks ago, she shouldnt know who she is.  I get that they need to figure each other out tho and didn't see the issue with what kristal said but her putting on lipstick and heels to come into a studio don't have shit to do with that.  What makes u the authority on how this girl should look? What makes ur opinion right and mine's wrong? Uve been following these habits and arent any further along then i am so does it REALLY matter :dead:
I mean she can make the argument to dress down but she didn't.  Ashly is entitled to dress how she wants as is Gabby. U said ur not factoring in ur perspective but u are it just happens to align with Ashly's. U just made a comment about her shorts because u found them to be inappropriate, i didn't find them to be an issue, ESPECIALLY in L.A. when 99 other girls are walking around wearing the same ones. Like i said, u do u and i do me.  If gabby felt like they wanted to have a natural hair day and told that girl to take out that horse hair, i bet she'd take issue as well :dead:

Vonc2002

And everybody is going to have conflict,  that's natural.  Conflict is actually what builds bonds, nothing wrong with disagreeing. It's the way u go about it that makes the difference.  Gabby didn't act a fool,  they'll be fine

Beau

Quote from: Vonc2002 on May 25, 2016, 03:17:31 AM
Well they just met each other a couple of weeks ago, she shouldnt know who she is.  I get that they need to figure each other out tho and didn't see the issue with what kristal said but her putting on lipstick and heels to come into a studio don't have shit to do with that.  What makes u the authority on how this girl should look? What makes ur opinion right and mine's wrong? Uve been following these habits and arent any further along then i am so does it REALLY matter :dead:
I mean she can make the argument to dress down but she didn't.  Ashly is entitled to dress how she wants as is Gabby. U said ur not factoring in ur perspective but u are it just happens to align with Ashly's. U just made a comment about her shorts because u found them to be inappropriate, i didn't find them to be an issue, ESPECIALLY in L.A. when 99 other girls are walking around wearing the same ones. Like i said, u do u and i do me.  If gabby felt like they wanted to have a natural hair day and told that girl to take out that horse hair, i bet she'd take issue as well :dead:

The perspective thing I'm not factoring, cause I would wear what I want to the studio  ... But I can see why ash said what she said but yea ...I'm just ready for MUSIC.

Vonc2002