Zoe Ever After Coming to the UK

Started by Seven, April 29, 2016, 07:48:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Seven

QuoteFANS OF Grammy Award-winning singer and actress Brandy Norwood will get to see the star much more as her new TV show hits UK screens next month.

Airing on the Black Entertainment Television (BET) network, Zoe Ever After was created by Brandy and stars the 37-year-old.

Set in New York, Zoe Ever After is a romantic comedy series about Zoe Moon - a newly single mum stepping out of the shadow of her famous boxer ex-husband Gemini Moon (Dorian Missick) while trying to balance dating, motherhood and a complicated relationship with her ex.

Ready to get back into the ring of life and do things on her own terms, Zoe is pursuing her dream of starting a well-known cosmetics company to prove to her eight-year-old son, Xavier, that anything is possible.

Brandy's career started in the early 90's and the soulful songstress released her debut album in 1994 at the tender age of just 15.

The Moesha star has gone on to a wildly successful career in both music and television, and recently made her Broadway debut in Chicago.

Zoe Ever After makes its debut on May 22 at 8:30pm on BET (Sky 187 / Virgin 184 / FREESAT 140).

http://www.voice-online.co.uk/article/brandys-new-rom-com-series-heading-uk

Rxxf

BRANDY

STUNNA GOD

The way Ghan DROPPED this mess and pushed on. :dead:

D.I.E.G.O.

:plzstop: What kind of take over.

Cut the check, indeed.

Kaeli.

Kaeli.

The Brandy Barbie

I think it may get a 2nd season.  BET is clearly still focused on it if they are trying to push it to different markets. She could be a Renaissance woman and have many things going on at once.

Rxxf

BRANDY

Harlem

This is good for Zoe! Expand!!!

For Season 2 thou, I just want the show to take notes from great comedy shows of this generation as The Office, Blackish, Modern Family, etc. so they can revamp it a bit to give it more a modern comedy feel and lose the laugh track...

The Brandy Barbie

Quote from: Harlem on April 29, 2016, 10:53:36 PM
This is good for Zoe! Expand!!!

For Season 2 thou, I just want the show to take notes from great comedy shows of this generation as The Office, Blackish, Modern Family, etc. so they can revamp it a bit to give it more a modern comedy feel and lose the laugh track...

Yeah, they do need to revamp the show a bit if they continue. It needs to be more funny.

Admin

That's cool, I was wondering if they would show it on BET Europe