Tiwa Savage accused of cheating on husband |?Her man almost killed himself

Started by SouravMay, April 30, 2016, 12:18:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JRocka

her music slays and her videos are dope....oh well at least he's still alive! I wonder when she will try to market to America she's so huge and they don't know of her :stressed: still my damn jam tho

SouravMay

This Yoruba Queen, who Beyonc? stole from, this is who she is, luv.
B7

AfroJisiac

why is the interview having' an attitude when asking questions?? like WTF ...  you'd think she's the star  !!   like bitch u aint no gotdamn Oprah

have a bench

SouravMay

Quote from: AfroJisiac on April 30, 2016, 12:48:40 PM
why is the interview having' an attitude when asking questions?? like WTF ...  you'd think she's the star  !!   like bitch u aint no gotdamn Oprah

have a bench

the interviewer gave SASS
B7

AIDS!

Watched the whole thing this morning
I believe everything she said
Nigerian men ain't shit

SouravMay

Quote from: GOLD on April 30, 2016, 12:58:27 PM
Nigerian men ain't shit

I was surprised at how she spilled ALL her fckn tea. Him snorting cocaine, stealing from her performance fees, cheating with women in hotel, fucking spending 45 million ₦ on these criminals.
B7

AIDS!

Quote from: Rajesha on April 30, 2016, 12:59:46 PM
Nigerian men ain't shit

I was surprised at how she spilled ALL her fckn tea. Him snorting cocaine, stealing from her performance fees, cheating with women in hotel, fucking spending 45 million ₦ on these criminals.
She did that because her African following are so judgmental and would be quick to put her at fault and blame her for everything
Bless her, she has a lot of patient and forgiving :uhh:

SouravMay

Quote from: GOLD on April 30, 2016, 01:02:42 PM
Quote from: Rajesha on April 30, 2016, 12:59:46 PM
Nigerian men ain't shit

She did that because her African following are so judgmental and would be quick to put her at fault and blame her for everything
Bless her, she has a lot of patient and forgiving :uhh:

Successful black women are so resilient and magical.
It must be crazy pressure to be a mega star with these odds against you and your own husband hating. It seems they all go through the same thing with insecure men.
:stressed: :stressed: :stressed:
B7