Me and Malc: All The MESS , Down To The Bone

Started by Ashley Bank$, May 01, 2016, 07:51:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Young

not a black baby smiley omfgggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg
sdsdsdsdsdsdsdsdsdsdsdsdsdsdsdsdsdsdsdsdsdsdsdsdsdsdsdsdsdsdsdsdsdsdsdsdsdsdsdsdsdsdsd

Young

Malc is kii'ing out omfff

sdsdsdsdsdsdsdsdsdsdsdsdsdsdsdsdsdsdsdsdsdsdsdsdsdsdsdsdsdsdsdsdsdsdsdsdsdsdsdsdsdsdsdsdsdsdsdsdsdsdsdsdsdsdsd

Young

"guys..i hate this person...I wanna fuck them up"

dssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

monk al-taqi

love how herb is passionate about his family history ❤️

"Trust in God is worth everything that is precious and the path to every goal which is high and sublime."

monk al-taqi

Quote from: Herbie's Podcast on May 02, 2016, 11:33:52 PM
Quote from: m.monk on May 02, 2016, 11:25:47 PM
love how herb is passionate about his family history ❤️
Love you.

You don't know how thankful I am to you for calling me Haitian now.

honestly, At first I was like  :uhh: :uhh: :uhh: the fuck he mean I look Haitian? is he trying it

before I started my ancestry mess. :plzstop: but you and Taron gave me clues. when I first read about the Free People of Color and saw Haiti (Saint Domingue) ALL over the articles i was like omfg :uhh: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: it let me know I may be on the right track.

Now to have it confirmed thru DNA thru my cousin matches. I am SO proud of myself. :justabit: And love u sooooooooooooooooo much doctor dvy.

Am fucking PROUD to be a Dumas!!!!!!

aww means a lot. hatians for some reason stick in my mind; their look and attitudes. The way God creates nations and tribes is awe inspiring really.

anyways heritage is so important in a age when identity continues to be lost esp among the younger generations

may the journey to find a better you continue

💕❤️

"Trust in God is worth everything that is precious and the path to every goal which is high and sublime."