Britney to be honoured with BBMA Millennium Award

Started by AIDS!, May 02, 2016, 10:25:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

AIDS!

QuotePop titan Britney Spears boasts a success narrative few can rival. Fittingly, the Billboard Music Awards are to tribute her accordingly with the BBMA Millennium Award on May 22nd.

Details below?

According to USA Today and sources close to That Grape Juice, Spears will also perform at the event to mark the honor.

Per Billboard, the award acknowledges an artist?s outstanding career achievements and influence in the music industry. Whitney Houston was the last recipient in 2012.

Over the course of her illustrious career, Spears has collected six Billboard Music Awards, and had six albums debut at #1 on the Billboard 200 chart, with 24 Top 40 singles charting on the Billboard Hot 100 (five of which went to #1).

The 2016 Billboard Music Awards airs May 22nd at 8pm live from T-Mobile Arena in Las Vegas. Ciara and Ludacris are hosted.

Icon
:ohwow:

Marilyn

Good. The MTV tribute was tragic.

You don't INTRODUCE another artist's performance at the end of your tribute  :dead: :dead: :dead: :dead:

Ladies and gentlemen, Queen Bey

d

CHOKE

She deserves it.

I just hope the performance is good.

If she gets this amazing award and gives a lazy ass peformace :dead:

FINE.

Kurama

MelMel

MelMel

I can already see the white gays on ATRL comparing performances

LOONA.

Zankou.

Kurama

f

I mean no one is going to keep reiterating the obvious in every thread with Brit in the title...but book!