M O N I C A heads to LA for Meetings (Official Thread)

Started by Young, May 02, 2016, 07:53:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Young

Zankou.

Zankou.

Ring Da Bell
Keep It to Myself
Take Him back

plus the Singles >>> it's a decent album

Young

She had 3 #1 singles from that album
And a #2

A Grammy and that's the album that gorls even here in Hawaii still own.
She was international . She was at the height of her career and then...she ruined it

Lazarus

Quote from: Nice Stereo. on May 03, 2016, 05:50:48 PM
Ring Da Bell
Keep It to Myself
Take Him back

plus the Singles >>> it's a decent album

!

Zankou.

Vonc2002

Quote from: Young on May 03, 2016, 05:47:25 PM
Not some ATL club performing baby mother
But lowkey that's who she is, which is why that bitch was making songs about side line hoes and had ropes covering her titties. Monica aint what TBIM was trying to give
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Scott.

Quote from: Nice Stereo. on May 03, 2016, 05:45:44 PM
TBIM was Clive's vision of what he wanted Monica to be lol. That wasn't her LMAO

Exactly.

"Oh Job!"

Stfu. Her job was supposed to be her damn self.

Zankou.

b7

Quote from: Nice Stereo. on May 03, 2016, 05:45:44 PM
TBIM was Clive's vision of what he wanted Monica to be lol. That wasn't her LMAO
whats going on in here

Scott.

Dorian really makes me fucking sick sometimes when we discuss this. Ugh, I just wanna FIGHT ha.

Zankou.

Dorian and Vonc are about to get jumped

Vonc2002

TBIM bored me..........to tears  tbh. Her best mess is still the one with her bird chest out. She was more REAL and the music was enjoyable
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Young

When your an artist in the business ; that's a job.

There's Monica the singer and Monica the woman, mother, daughter etc

Hence makeuo and transformations and her saying her kids would go to the door and say "Mom, they're looking for Monica!"

They know. She walked away from fame and her full potential. She talked about this in her recent mag interviews as well.

It's time for her to come full circle and seriously become a star and work on her craft again

Young

Quote from: Scott. on May 03, 2016, 05:53:10 PM
Dorian really makes me fucking sick sometimes when we discuss this. Ugh, I just wanna FIGHT ha.

:stressed: