M O N I C A heads to LA for Meetings (Official Thread)

Started by Young, May 02, 2016, 07:53:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zankou.

Quote from: 1RIG on May 09, 2016, 08:05:23 AM
Quote from: GLOCK for MOD 2016 on May 08, 2016, 08:43:43 PM
She's so intuitive
Cute self
theeeee cutest thing ever

I'm sorry but every parent has a favorite, and you can tell it's something different with her. Monica really really loves some Laiyah :dead: but it's her first daughter so that makes sense

!!!

That and she sees a lot of herself in Layiah

b7

Quote from: GLOCK for MOD 2016 on May 09, 2016, 12:27:32 AM
B

@ this fag over there DMing his next piece of pussy

in his own little HOE world and she's over here cheesing

Ch. I can't wait for her to stop keeping up appearances and leave his ass. Monica is a strong chick and needs to rediscover that fire within her again

She doesn't need him for a damn thing

Zankou.

b7

It's clear as day he's a fuckin cheater

He isn't present. just sitting there

Abcd

I think Mon is setting up to divorce him.

FRANCE

I don't see Mon leaving him. She's gon hold him down. I mean, she's still the 'U Shouldve Known Better' Mo.

b7

Quote from: Francois Lite on May 09, 2016, 09:52:12 AM
I don't see Mon leaving him. She's gon hold him down. I mean, she's still the 'U Shouldve Known Better' Mo.
i disagree

She's gonna leave his ass soon. I believe that

It hits close to home for me because I've seen women very close to me putting up with shit just for appearance sake or false hope, among other things. I don't use. Monica is way better than this

Fuck his money and what he used to do on the court

Zankou.

n

staying with your man that's in jail is completely different than staying with a chronic cheater if that's the case here. We will just have to see

Zankou.

v

does he even have any money? I mean I know he played but it's not like he has a constant stream of income. Plus she doesn't strike me as the type to stay with anyone for money

Gilgamesh.

Laiyah is the cutest little thing.

Gilgamesh.

where is that gif of her GRIPPING her mini purse and posing for the cameras?

Zankou.

dsssssssssssssssssssssssss

Young probably has it

FRANCE

Quote from: Nice Stereo. on May 09, 2016, 09:55:44 AM
n

staying with your man that's in jail is completely different than staying with a chronic cheater if that's the case here. We will just have to see

Not talking about the jail mess. I'm talking more so about the 'through thick and thin, better or worse' vibe that I get from ha. But like u said, we'll wait and see. Every woman has their different breaking points. Some give chances after chances and some cut ties.

b7

Quote from: Nice Stereo. on May 09, 2016, 09:56:43 AM
v

does he even have any money? I mean I know he played but it's not like he has a constant stream of income. Plus she doesn't strike me as the type to stay with anyone for money
he did when they met. That's just part of my point

Appearances. Clearly she's not with him for status. He was never famous, nor a starting player

b7

Quote from: Francois Lite on May 09, 2016, 10:17:10 AM
Quote from: Nice Stereo. on May 09, 2016, 09:55:44 AM
n

Not talking about the jail mess. I'm talking more so about the 'through thick and thin, better or worse' vibe that I get from ha. But like u said, we'll wait and see. Every woman has their different breaking points. Some give chances after chances and some cut ties.
!!!!!

It's not an indictment on her and definitely not "shade". It's fucking common, unfortunately

For men and women.