M O N I C A heads to LA for Meetings (Official Thread)

Started by Young, May 02, 2016, 07:53:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

GLOCK

Quote from: 1RIG on May 09, 2016, 08:33:18 AM
Quote from: GLOCK for MOD 2016 on May 09, 2016, 12:27:32 AM
B

@ this fag over there DMing his next piece of pussy

in his own little HOE world and she's over here cheesing

Ch. I can't wait for her to stop keeping up appearances and leave his ass. Monica is a strong chick and needs to rediscover that fire within her again

She doesn't need him for a damn thing
!
its sad to see

Young

Quote from: Gilgamesh. on May 09, 2016, 10:03:46 AM
where is that gif of her GRIPPING her mini purse and posing for the cameras?

Sddddddddddddddddddddffggggggg

I'm gonna have to look for that Omf  :plzstop:

Young

I get what you guys are saying

But he's younger than her; I think he just needs to grow up and is having a harrrrrrrrd time accepting that his career is pretty much done and needs to figure something out.
Mo is still very much active and has a career and he's younger and is pretty much done.
That kind of depression can effect you and I think it caused him to want to seem and feel desirable again . Not saying what he's doing is right. But like Brandon said we don't know the whole story. I'd just like for them to really fight for their marriage rather than throw in the towel.

However I'd also love for her to rediscover that THING she use to have wether it's with or without him.

b7

Hopefully without

You can feel for someone and be there for them without sacrificing your own happiness. He didn't fight for her or think about her when he was serial cheating. Ultimately there's no real excuse

You demand respect by cutting it the fuck off, not fighting for something that's just "good enough".  We all deserve something extraordinary and I believe that's perfectly possible no matter what anyone says

He is NOT all that. She is.

Young

Quote from: 1RIG on May 09, 2016, 11:18:46 AM
Hopefully without

You can feel for someone and be there for them without sacrificing your own happiness. He didn't fight for her or think about her when he was serial cheating. Ultimately there's no real excuse

You demand respect by cutting it the fuck off, not fighting for something that's just "good enough".  We all deserve something extraordinary and I believe that's perfectly possible no matter what anyone says

He is NOT all that. She is.
Cccccccccccdddddddddd

I dunno; we'll see.

While I agree with some parts most definitely; I have seen couples make it through the other side and went through HELL trying to get there. But it makes you appreciate the other half much much more.
Sometimes things get UGLY before they become good again.

And I've also come to peace that Mo really may be that girl who's fine dropping an album; hitting up a few shows and then going back into hiding and being a mother and wife. Sometimes I feel like that's her main focus.

I dunno ; I know she's capable of being bigger and greater; but I think she kind of likes the normalcy .

Unless she finds some Jay Z kinda guy I don't see her leaving him; he's pretty much the next best thing as far as a guy who has a bit of his own celebrity and money.

I also don't see Mo with a guy who's more outgoing than her; opposites attract and he's verrrry shy and less outgoing. That dynamic works for someone like her.

I dunno; I'm torn.

But what I DO know is that if she's unhappy; she needs to leave.
Especially because she has a little baby who is just like her and Monhas to set the example of choosing HAPPINESS ; so if she's just fronting and is unhappy; then yeah...leave

b7

!!!!! Unhappy then please LEAVE. That's all I'm saying. Kids as smart as Laiyah, they sense every little thing. She's gonna know the difference and whether or not her mom is happy. She doesn't have to verbalize it

Fuck status and being a star or having Jay-Z. Beyonce has the man and she ain't exactly exalting the man right now

I get that there are rough times that everyone must work through, but I don't buy that cheating, constant disrespect (IF he did) mental abuse, physical abuse or whatever else is one of those normal things that people just fight through

n

No God. I'd never accept that mess just to say "whew!! We made it lmao"!!  That sounds miserable to me. There's only so much fighting people should be doing. It may be common, but that doesn't make it right or acceptable IMO.

Young

No that's definitely true.
and I knoooooooow Laiyah be picking mess up :plzstop:

Lord. :plzstop:

Yeah if he ain't no good; then bounce. She's a great mother and inspiration to many women. So she needs to be honest with not only her fans but HERSELF. So I do pray she's happy.

Young

They need a reality show honestly.

I think people would Chune in simply just to get the tea and for Laiyah. That girl is a star.

Zankou.

Opposites Attract.

Quote from: 1RIG on May 09, 2016, 11:36:41 AM
!!!!! Unhappy then please LEAVE. That's all I'm saying. Kids as smart as Laiyah, they sense every little thing. She's gonna know the difference and whether or not her mom is happy. She doesn't have to verbalize it

Fuck status and being a star or having Jay-Z. Beyonce has the man and she ain't exactly exalting the man right now

I get that there are rough times that everyone must work through, but I don't buy that cheating, constant disrespect (IF he did) mental abuse, physical abuse or whatever else is one of those normal things that people just fight through

n

No God. I'd never accept that mess just to say "whew!! We made it lmao"!!  That sounds miserable to me. There's only so much fighting people should be doing. It may be common, but that doesn't make it right or acceptable IMO.

I agree with this entire post. I'm sorry but these niggas know..... If you not ready for a commitment, speak up before it goes to far. Even after during the relationship, speak up. There is nothing wrong with wanting to be sexual with someone other that your spouse but you gotta be up front about it.

It's unconditional, these days you know....

Opposites Attract.

Like I'm sorry. You can't keep making decisions with your dick your whole life.

It's unconditional, these days you know....

FRANCE

Quote from: 1RIG on May 09, 2016, 11:36:41 AM

Yeah, that's why she called 911 and didn't wanna say why.

Young

Random but I was just thinking about how cute it was when Mo brought Laiyah out during BGR and after her performance Rih was honored and was saying how she wants to have her own little black girl that rocks one day lol, so cute.

Young

GLOCK

May 09, 2016, 12:06:01 PM #344 Last Edit: May 09, 2016, 12:08:06 PM by GLOCK for MOD 2016
Quote from: Young on May 09, 2016, 11:43:49 AM
They need a reality show honestly.

V that would def make matters worse

N