M O N I C A heads to LA for Meetings (Official Thread)

Started by Young, May 02, 2016, 07:53:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

VirgoMind

Quote from: Young on May 09, 2016, 12:26:58 PM
Sdndndndndndndndndnddnnddddd

Not her tryna show Mon Shan's DMs on his laptop

I'm crying

:plzstop: Not Mon Pulling out the Glock on Shan after seeing those messages.
Lil Lay lay said fuck that I'm calling the POLICE!

b7

Quote from: Young on May 09, 2016, 11:42:11 AM
No that's definitely true.
and I knoooooooow Laiyah be picking mess up :plzstop:

Lord. :plzstop:

Yeah if he ain't no good; then bounce. She's a great mother and inspiration to many women. So she needs to be honest with not only her fans but HERSELF. So I do pray she's happy.
:blush: love you

Young

Quote from: 1RIG on May 09, 2016, 04:09:58 PM
Quote from: Young on May 09, 2016, 11:42:11 AM
No that's definitely true.
and I knoooooooow Laiyah be picking mess up :plzstop:

Lord. :plzstop:

Yeah if he ain't no good; then bounce. She's a great mother and inspiration to many women. So she needs to be honest with not only her fans but HERSELF. So I do pray she's happy.
:blush: love you

Love you too  :wub:

Young

Omfff she is so fckn cute
mon said she stopped cuz Romelo stopped watching

Scott.

Quote from: 1RIG on May 09, 2016, 11:36:41 AM
!!!!! Unhappy then please LEAVE. That's all I'm saying. Kids as smart as Laiyah, they sense every little thing. She's gonna know the difference and whether or not her mom is happy. She doesn't have to verbalize it

Fuck status and being a star or having Jay-Z. Beyonce has the man and she ain't exactly exalting the man right now

I get that there are rough times that everyone must work through, but I don't buy that cheating, constant disrespect (IF he did) mental abuse, physical abuse or whatever else is one of those normal things that people just fight through

n

No God. I'd never accept that mess just to say "whew!! We made it lmao"!!  That sounds miserable to me. There's only so much fighting people should be doing. It may be common, but that doesn't make it right or acceptable IMO.

I've watched my mother do it for years and she's finally gotten rid of my stepdaddy. It's just crazy.

b7

Quote from: Young on May 10, 2016, 09:00:18 PM
Omfff she is so fckn cute
mon said she stopped cuz Romelo stopped watching

she loves her brothers so much. I've pretty much seen every video of the three of those kids (I follow Monica) and they're all obsessed with each other. It's beautiful.

b7

Quote from: Scott. on May 10, 2016, 11:03:25 PM
Quote from: 1RIG on May 09, 2016, 11:36:41 AM
!!!!! Unhappy then please LEAVE. That's all I'm saying. Kids as smart as Laiyah, they sense every little thing. She's gonna know the difference and whether or not her mom is happy. She doesn't have to verbalize it

Fuck status and being a star or having Jay-Z. Beyonce has the man and she ain't exactly exalting the man right now

I get that there are rough times that everyone must work through, but I don't buy that cheating, constant disrespect (IF he did) mental abuse, physical abuse or whatever else is one of those normal things that people just fight through

n

No God. I'd never accept that mess just to say "whew!! We made it lmao"!!  That sounds miserable to me. There's only so much fighting people should be doing. It may be common, but that doesn't make it right or acceptable IMO.

I've watched my mother do it for years and she's finally gotten rid of my stepdaddy. It's just crazy.
!!!! I'm so happy for you, ur mom and your family. Let's set up a day and talk over the phone soon, by the way. Been far too long. I love you

Young

Zankou.

Young

Omffffff

So pretty

She and her step son had a date night

Young

FINE.

b7

Quote from: Young on May 11, 2016, 06:51:01 PM
Her interview on The Talk

Oh this was everything