M O N I C A heads to LA for Meetings (Official Thread)

Started by Young, May 02, 2016, 07:53:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

GLOCK

V

Of course that broke fag is perched on his phone

STUNNA GOD

Quote from: Nice Stereo. on May 15, 2016, 05:55:13 PM
Lol she has a big forehead and those wigs sit too far back
ggggggg

!!!! But that coat is everything.

Young

Young

Scott.

Quote from: 1Tarig on May 10, 2016, 11:32:21 PM
Quote from: Scott. on May 10, 2016, 11:03:25 PM
Quote from: 1RIG on May 09, 2016, 11:36:41 AM
!!!!! Unhappy then please LEAVE. That's all I'm saying. Kids as smart as Laiyah, they sense every little thing. She's gonna know the difference and whether or not her mom is happy. She doesn't have to verbalize it

Fuck status and being a star or having Jay-Z. Beyonce has the man and she ain't exactly exalting the man right now

I get that there are rough times that everyone must work through, but I don't buy that cheating, constant disrespect (IF he did) mental abuse, physical abuse or whatever else is one of those normal things that people just fight through

n

No God. I'd never accept that mess just to say "whew!! We made it lmao"!!  That sounds miserable to me. There's only so much fighting people should be doing. It may be common, but that doesn't make it right or acceptable IMO.

I've watched my mother do it for years and she's finally gotten rid of my stepdaddy. It's just crazy.
!!!! I'm so happy for you, ur mom and your family. Let's set up a day and talk over the phone soon, by the way. Been far too long. I love you

OF COURSE! Love u too!

Young

Young

GLOCK

Why does she have braids?

Just when she was giving a consistent slay..

Young

Young

If she let out the braids and kept her hair blue and did the big blue look it would SLAY!

Like a blue version of

Young

She looks so good and skinny

FINE.

Young