I got a new Job yall

Started by Lane Bryant Jumpsuit, May 04, 2016, 07:32:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lane Bryant Jumpsuit

So I wanted to search for a job where I could grow a bit more from what I do at PizzHut but kinda the same things

so I put in an apP with ACS (Alaska Communications Services)
they are  a phone/internet service for business and residential customers and i personally have been a long time customer with them for my landline phone service and internet  and ot was a customer service rep that said i should apply

so i interviewed and i told them how much i enjoyed customer service and  would love to join the team

so they called my references
and they all told them that Lewis is great with customers
excellent problem solver you know the whole 9 and how im great with fixing comps

so three weeks later (the day i leave for cali) they call me and tell me  they want to offer me the position and start me out at 16.23 an hour

and it was so last minute i didn't make it to pick up the packet and do the drug test
so i ran around all over cali the day of the friday bran show trying to take this drug test before the time runs out

but it was worth it

im still gonna try to work both jobs but
pizza hut does not value the good workers they get  and there not much room for growth so
I started seeking other employment for professional growth

but wow

and i only make 11 at pzhut so

:feelinmyself:

Lewie D Im Caramel Bitches Ion Wanna hear Im Actin
Different

Real

Young

Oh wow!!! Congrats, I'm soooo happy for you! ❤️

Zankou.

Lane Bryant Jumpsuit

Lewie D Im Caramel Bitches Ion Wanna hear Im Actin
Different

Gilgamesh.

Vonc2002

This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Admin

Stewie

Quote from: Young on May 04, 2016, 07:35:25 AM
Oh wow!!! Congrats, I'm soooo happy for you! ❤️

dfadfdfdfsfds all these exclamation marks

GLOCK

This is great news! You deserve it

SUPREME

Admin

Remember, don't take any bums home with you :watchit:

JRocka

Stewie

Quote from: TheNextLew on May 04, 2016, 07:32:31 AM
So I wanted to search for a job where I could grow a bit more from what I do at PizzHut but kinda the same things

so I put in an apP with ACS (Alaska Communications Services)
they are  a phone/internet service for business and residential customers and i personally have been a long time customer with them for my landline phone service and internet  and ot was a customer service rep that said i should apply

so i interviewed and i told them how much i enjoyed customer service and  would love to join the team

so they called my references
and they all told them that Lewis is great with customers
excellent problem solver you know the whole 9 and how im great with fixing comps

so three weeks later (the day i leave for cali) they call me and tell me  they want to offer me the position and start me out at 16.23 an hour

and it was so last minute i didn't make it to pick up the packet and do the drug test
so i ran around all over cali the day of the friday bran show trying to take this drug test before the time runs out

but it was worth it

im still gonna try to work both jobs but
pizza hut does not value the good workers they get  and there not much room for growth so
I started seeking other employment for professional growth

but wow

and i only make 11 at pzhut so

:feelinmyself:

the only growth will be your weight....coz i cant think of anything at pizza hut that is going to make you this highly skilled, employable person

honestly leave......its disgusting for your health and weightloss progress.....now if you're broke and HAVE to work there then thats a different story...