Squid! This is exactly why I need to be a MOD..Or you need to appoint more staff

Started by GLOCK, May 04, 2016, 11:27:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

GLOCK

http://brandy.4fans.net/index.php?topic=16217.msg463471#msg463471

This is completely out of line!
One it should be DELETED.. (I didn't screen shot because this is too offensive to the person name on the header)
And this Javi girls IP should be banned.
This is her 3rd account after he was banned!

Seriously..
This board needs someone that is very active on the staff..
Now I know I've had my fair share of MESS.. And I know that I love Monica..
But I'm a huge brandy fan and I'm one, if not the most active member here!

I'm not gonna beg for this position but i do believe that i would add a certain something to the staff
If dialing back on the mess is what you need from me... I'll do it..
But the staff needs to be UP'd!

Purple Moon

I give you my vote.
Must be a purple moon, feel like one of those nights...

Monika

Glock, when you do your appreciation threads, can you put that these people are Brandy stans? I mean those that are CLEARLY Brandy stans, you don't even list it. It just IRKED me a BIT! Thanks love!  :-D

Yahudah

GLOCK

Quote from: Mo on May 04, 2016, 11:35:21 AM
Glock, when you do your appreciation threads, can you put that these people are Brandy stans? I mean those that are CLEARLY Brandy stans, you don't even list it. It just IRKED me BIT! Thanks love!  :-D
MMMVCCVVBBBBBBBBVVVVBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBB

monk al-taqi

"Trust in God is worth everything that is precious and the path to every goal which is high and sublime."

GLOCK

Mo.. Sis.. The reason I don't put brandy fans in the title is because most of us here are brandy stans.. It's already assumed! But I'll edit yours a bit

Monika

Quote from: | GLOCK | on May 04, 2016, 11:36:02 AM
Quote from: Mo on May 04, 2016, 11:35:21 AM
Glock, when you do your appreciation threads, can you put that these people are Brandy stans? I mean those that are CLEARLY Brandy stans, you don't even list it. It just IRKED me BIT! Thanks love!  :-D
MMMVCCVVBBBBBBBBVVVVBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBB

What?  :dead: :dead: :dead: :dead:
Yahudah

Monika

Quote from: | GLOCK | on May 04, 2016, 11:36:44 AM
Mo.. Sis.. The reason I don't put brandy fans in the title is because most of us here are brandy stans.. It's already assumed! But I'll edit yours a bit
Oh  :plzstop:
Yahudah

Vonc2002

This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

b7

u have my vote

i deleted some of his brandy shots and everything else, though. Soon as i saw em

GLOCK

Quote from: 1RIG on May 04, 2016, 12:43:33 PM
u have my vote

i deleted some of his brandy shots and everything else, though. Soon as i saw em
:'(

thanks bruv!!!