Squid! This is exactly why I need to be a MOD..Or you need to appoint more staff

Started by GLOCK, May 04, 2016, 11:27:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Real

Yeah I think 'lock would do a good job. He doesn't hold grudges and I think he can be impartial. Plus he clearly goes hard for B

monk al-taqi

Quote from: GLOCK for MOD 2016 on May 04, 2016, 01:19:50 PM
Quote from: Mel. on May 04, 2016, 01:17:34 PM
I mean....
you're asking to be a mod, but in the same breathe being messy
and scouring the net for the gorls social accounts and such

I don't think mod's should be doing things like that.
i had that screenshot for almost a year..and posted it in retaliation to his mess about my dad!
that disgusting FAGGOT dragged my father for months..
his first post ever is dragging my father when i aint never said more than 2 words to him  :uhh:
this is what i hate.. ppl speaking about things from a blind stand pon
this moral compass of yours!

but fine MEL!
i dont have your vote! I GET IT!

nnnnznnznnznnznznnnnnnnnnn

he's losing it already 

"Trust in God is worth everything that is precious and the path to every goal which is high and sublime."

DVDDY.

It's a shame we can't put it to a vote because of all the multiple accounts on here lol

I don't think the board is big enough to warrant another mod though

Mel.

I mean....

i had that screenshot for almost a year..and posted it in retaliation to his mess about my dad!
his first post ever is dragging my father when i aint never said more than 2 words to him  :uhh:

but fine MEL!

boy stop.
you just wanted to be messy. at least keep it real

you said yourself "sometime i just like to be messy"

Mel.

GLOCK

Quote from: Real on May 04, 2016, 01:23:24 PM
Yeah I think 'lock would do a good job. He doesn't hold grudges and I think he can be impartial. Plus he clearly goes hard for B
thanks 4 seeing that in me

yummy

Quote from: GLOCK for MOD 2016 on May 04, 2016, 01:00:53 PM
and youll be in a new thread soon singing a new tune ... "changed! not bothered at all! didnt read it!"

u came into that thread and inserted urself in my quotes... bumping the thread that had died once again..
seconds later you were quoting folks saying that they want the mess between all of us to just DIE...

inconsistent and kinda alarming.. cuz u were the fucking reason why it was still going on!
now today youve spent all morning and afternoon praising Javi for his shade towards the gorls and also brandy shade about her fatal car accident!

ur a fucking CLOWN! TBH

As your campaign manager (  :wellheythere: ) I don't think this is the best thread to discuss this in.

:udontlookok:

GLOCK

Quote from: ANIMMAI on May 04, 2016, 01:29:29 PM
Quote from: GLOCK for MOD 2016 on May 04, 2016, 01:00:53 PM
and youll be in a new thread soon singing a new tune ... "changed! not bothered at all! didnt read it!"

u came into that thread and inserted urself in my quotes... bumping the thread that had died once again..
seconds later you were quoting folks saying that they want the mess between all of us to just DIE...

inconsistent and kinda alarming.. cuz u were the fucking reason why it was still going on!
now today youve spent all morning and afternoon praising Javi for his shade towards the gorls and also brandy shade about her fatal car accident!

ur a fucking CLOWN! TBH

As your campaign manager (  :wellheythere: ) I don't think this is the best thread to discuss this in.

:udontlookok:
NNXNNVXVBBVBXCBBXCBBXCBXBCBXBCBXBCBXCBBXBCBXBCBXCBXBBCBXC
I think youre right :ATLcameo:

KING BENTLEY.

Yea I think Tanna or May should be mods. Somebody that really makes a presence, no shade to whoever the current mods are.

Tarig are you still one? You need to be

But anyways, Upon my return I went and told Squi and Ralf I wanted to come back a mod and they denied it saying the staff was too full. And I really felt I was discriminated against, it was clearly cause I'm not Melungeon

Cause the damns staff ain't fckn full 😒

We need a board appointed mod. Go Tanna!

H.#.G.*.Z

monk al-taqi

i think mayday would be a good mod  :wub:

"Trust in God is worth everything that is precious and the path to every goal which is high and sublime."

yummy

Quote from: m.monk on May 04, 2016, 01:23:48 PM
I mean....

but fine MEL!

nnnnznnznnznnznznnnnnnnnnn

he's losing it already

gdsndnndnnnnnnnn

Sorr' glock but I'm quitting  :hmph: you in here giving a trump mess

Zankou.