wow wow wow guys.. do u think that ciara is really over.

Started by King steevy, May 07, 2016, 01:23:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

b7

:uhh:

I thought this thread was bumped from 6 months ago or something. How many times are we gonna do this :dead:

Genesis

No matter who recycled what Ciara would still trash Janet in a freestyle battle, isnt that whats determined who's a better dancer between the two?

Janet is all choreography,
Smoke and mirrors.

Yall are one sided as fuck, but its Ciara so..

BAPHOMET.

Vonc2002

And sorry, but honestly ciara has no iconic dance or anything.  I only minimally remember that lil two step thing she did in one, two step. She doesn't have a rhythm nation, miss u much, etc
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

LiiVE

Quote from: 1RIG on May 07, 2016, 02:47:05 PM
:uhh:

I thought this thread was bumped from 6 months ago or something. How many times are we gonna do this :dead:
jsnsnsnsnns !!!!

Genesis

Quote from: Vonc2002 on May 07, 2016, 02:51:33 PM
And sorry, but honestly ciara has no iconic dance or anything.  I only minimally remember that lil two step thing she did in one, two step. She doesn't have a rhythm nation, miss u much, etc
So if you throw them both on stage with NO PREP, NO CHOREOGRAPHY, who would come out on top? Not janet.

Real

Quote from: Genesis on May 07, 2016, 02:53:26 PM
So if you throw them both on stage with NO PREP, NO CHOREOGRAPHY, who would come out on top? Not janet.

I would hope Ci could outshine a 50 year old

LiiVE

But wait guys

If Ciara actually danced to bangers and not kids bop mess...

Genesis

Quote from: Don Draper on May 07, 2016, 02:54:59 PM
Quote from: Genesis on May 07, 2016, 02:53:26 PM

I would hope Ci could outshine a 50 year old
Young Tranet was all choreography too.
Makes no fucking difference really :kii:

FINE.

And the gag is Ciara herself will probably tell you how sickening Janet is and how she could NEVER :plzstop:

Like gorl WAKE up  :uhh:

Genesis

Quote from: FINE. on May 07, 2016, 02:56:03 PM
And the gag is Ciara herself will probably tell you how sickening Janet is and how she could NEVER :plzstop:

Like gorl WAKE up  :uhh:
Ciara already said she would put money on herself in a dance
Off with ANYBODY.

:kii:

LiiVE

FINE.

Genesis

Quote from: LiiVE on May 07, 2016, 02:57:16 PM

Mdndndnnnnnnnnnnnnnn OMG well KICK out then quee'
No choreographer needed

Janet would get chewed the fuck up.

Vonc2002

This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw