wow wow wow guys.. do u think that ciara is really over.

Started by King steevy, May 07, 2016, 01:23:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

FINE.

Ci does keep herself out there though. The album sales aren't there but she'll grab her a moderate hit and punch on. She has potential to be bigger. I don't even know where she fucked up at. Too many things

throwintheTAL

Quote from: FAM? on May 07, 2016, 02:13:07 PM
Quote from: garlic on May 07, 2016, 01:47:23 PM

I BET is almost at 100m views. Theres still interest.
and NO OTHER black female did it that year.

Y'all can't hate on her.
Let's discuss this. Because anyone who actually paid a ticket to see Rihanna live is clearly already bran dead enough, and said people shall have no merit in the act of giving opinions. :kii:

Lazarus

Quote from: FINE. on May 07, 2016, 02:16:20 PM
Quote from: Genesis on May 07, 2016, 02:12:07 PM
Quote from: FINE. on May 07, 2016, 02:09:33 PM
Ci's sloppy, one dimensional dancing is never shitting on Trans I'm sorry. Let's not do too much.
Ciara is a beast at what she does.. One dimensional or not and has a natural ability while Janet cant do anything without being instructed by a choreographer

Michael was freestyling all over Tranet's wig in scream and he was way older at that point. Please.
you sound foolish. U said Ci would eat up Tran in her prime and that is absolutely FALSE. Wasn't Ci just on BET talking about how she had to practice every night just to get Tran's precision DOWN for that tribute? She got on stage and did not execute.

I barely like tran and I'm all for Ci now but ur kinda doing the most, Hun.

:plzstop:

Genesis

Quote from: MΛΥDΛΥ on May 07, 2016, 02:19:30 PM
Quote from: Genesis on May 07, 2016, 02:17:29 PM
Ciara has more top 10 hits than any girl not named Beyonce and Rihanna..  :kii:

b

How many of them are solo?

What does it matter? Janet's career was literally bridged because of Michael and HIS WORK

garlic

Quote from: FINE. on May 07, 2016, 02:21:31 PM
Ci does keep herself out there though. The album sales aren't there but she'll grab her a moderate hit and punch on. She has potential to be bigger. I don't even know where she fucked up at. Too many things

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
so many issues to DISCUSS.  :sobusyjetsetter:

Kaeli.

Quote from: Genesis on May 07, 2016, 02:19:15 PM
Quote from: Kaeli. on May 07, 2016, 02:17:19 PM
Quote from: FAM? on May 07, 2016, 02:14:27 PM
Point to me to Tinashe and Flopn?'s Platnium singles.

Tinashe and Ciara have received the same amount this decade (Tinashe's sold more btw)

& Jhene has 2 plus Gold ones
Tinashe sold a couple thousand more with a flop tour and flop singles

Ciara sold less, had a successful tour leg, a platinum plaque, and is always on tv :plzstop:

Jhene aint went plat like ci.

2 On is bigger than anything Ciara has released in 7 years. I don't know why Tinashe attempted to even tour. Aquarius outsold Jackie too. Ci is only ever on TV when accompanied by the names future of Russell.

Jhene went Plat by herself & had one of the biggest hits of 2015, plus is selling more Albers

LiiVE

Janet will dance ci into a wall tho. I watched one of her recent If performances and even with her being damn 50 and swaddled in 90 lbs of fabric, it was more exciting than Ciara's tribute performance.

Cowgirl

If people used Ciara, she would be bigger than Rihanna. As you can see, they do not and she is not.

garlic

Quote from: LiiVE on May 07, 2016, 02:23:05 PM
even with her being damn 50 and swaddled in 90 lbs of fabric, it was more exciting than Ciara's tribute performance.

:plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop:

FAMÈ

G @ 2 on being bigger than anything Ci released

Girl bye.

Genesis

Quote from: MΛΥDΛΥ on May 07, 2016, 02:21:01 PM
Quote from: Genesis on May 07, 2016, 02:19:15 PM
Quote from: Kaeli. on May 07, 2016, 02:17:19 PM
Quote from: FAM? on May 07, 2016, 02:14:27 PM
Point to me to Tinashe and Flopn?'s Platnium singles.

Tinashe and Ciara have received the same amount this decade (Tinashe's sold more btw)

& Jhene has 2 plus Gold ones
Tinashe sold a couple thousand more

Ciara sold less

And there you fuckin have it!

What fucking signifigance does selling 19k more has when they are flopping in other areas? You edited my post for a reason

Real

If it wasn't for the fashion  stuff, she'd really have no career at all right now

Cowgirl

Quote from: LiiVE on May 07, 2016, 02:23:05 PM
Janet will dance ci into a wall tho. I watched one of her recent If performances and even with her being damn 50 and swaddled in 90 lbs of fabric, it was more exciting than Ciara's tribute performance.
:dead: :dead: :dead: :dead: :dead:

MAY

Quote from: Genesis on May 07, 2016, 02:22:13 PM
Quote from: MΛΥDΛΥ on May 07, 2016, 02:19:30 PM
Quote from: Genesis on May 07, 2016, 02:17:29 PM
Ciara has more top 10 hits than any girl not named Beyonce and Rihanna..  :kii:

b

How many of them are solo?

What does it matter? Janet's career was literally bridged because of Michael and HIS WORK

According to who? You?

Janet didn't even pop off until she distanced herself from her family. So sit back and talk what you know.

You're in here spewing everything but logic. In your feelings because Ci can't sell any damn albums.

Take a deep breath and use your head before your next post because you sound ridiculous.

FINE.

Quote from: Genesis on May 07, 2016, 02:20:50 PM
Quote from: FINE. on May 07, 2016, 02:16:20 PM
Quote from: Genesis on May 07, 2016, 02:12:07 PM
Quote from: FINE. on May 07, 2016, 02:09:33 PM
Ci's sloppy, one dimensional dancing is never shitting on Trans I'm sorry. Let's not do too much.
Ciara is a beast at what she does.. One dimensional or not and has a natural ability while Janet cant do anything without being instructed by a choreographer

Michael was freestyling all over Tranet's wig in scream and he was way older at that point. Please.
you sound foolish. U said Ci would eat up Tran in her prime and that is absolutely FALSE. Wasn't Ci just on BET talking about how she had to practice every night just to get Tran's precision DOWN for that tribute? She got on stage and did not execute.

I barely like tran and I'm all for Ci now but ur kinda doing the most, Hun.
Ciara can fare without a choreographer and Janet cant. Thats not delusion, thats truth.

Ciara is past her prime as a dancer now and i already admitted that.
Janet is the better dancer, hun. End of.