wow wow wow guys.. do u think that ciara is really over.

Started by King steevy, May 07, 2016, 01:23:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kaeli.

Quote from: FAM? on May 07, 2016, 02:14:27 PM
Point to me to Tinashe and Flopn?'s Platnium singles.

Tinashe and Ciara have received the same amount this decade (Tinashe's sold more btw)

& Jhene has 2 plus Gold ones

Genesis

Ciara has more top 10 hits than any girl not named Beyonce and Rihanna..  :kii:

garlic

Quote from: FINE. on May 07, 2016, 02:16:20 PM
Quote from: Genesis on May 07, 2016, 02:12:07 PM
Quote from: FINE. on May 07, 2016, 02:09:33 PM
Ci's sloppy, one dimensional dancing is never shitting on Trans I'm sorry. Let's not do too much.
Ciara is a beast at what she does.. One dimensional or not and has a natural ability while Janet cant do anything without being instructed by a choreographer

Michael was freestyling all over Tranet's wig in scream and he was way older at that point. Please.
you sound foolish. U said Ci would eat up Tran in her prime and that is absolutely FALSE. Wasn't Ci just on BET talking about how she had to practice every night just to get Tran's precision DOWN for that tribute? She got on stage and did not execute.

I barely like tran and I'm all for Ci now but ur kinda doing the most, Hun.

im fucking crying

♛MANNY♛

did i just see a hive member attack ci?

the hybrids are gonna be livid

FAMÈ

Quote from: garlic on May 07, 2016, 02:15:04 PM
i think thats ci's problem. all that potential and INTEREST but she always fails to deliver what people want from ha.
!!!

GRAND

garlic

Quote from: Genesis on May 07, 2016, 02:17:29 PM

but thats the issue. all the potential and she still can't hone in on her brand. im praying for ha.

FAMÈ

way more at that.

These girls are delusional. Ci is the next girl in line and nobody is stopping that.

LiiVE

Ciara is probably never gonna be a big artist ever. She fucked that up. BUT idk how y'all can deny that this bitch had pretty much dodged falling into obscurity and is still treated as one of the top R&B girls. I'm sure she'll continue to get deals n mess.

Genesis

Quote from: Kaeli. on May 07, 2016, 02:17:19 PM

Tinashe and Ciara have received the same amount this decade (Tinashe's sold more btw)

Tinashe sold a couple thousand more with a flop tour and flop singles

Ciara sold less, had a successful tour leg, a platinum plaque, and is always on tv :plzstop:

Jhene aint went plat like ci.

MAY

b

How many of them are solo?

garlic

you can read janet as much as you want, but from Control to Damita Jo, she knew what her fanbase wanted sonically from ha.

FAMÈ

Quote from: LiiVE on May 07, 2016, 02:19:05 PM
Ciara is probably never gonna be a big artist ever. She fucked that up. BUT idk how y'all can deny that this bitch had pretty much dodged falling into obscurity and is still treated as one of the top R&B girls. I'm sure she'll continue to get deals n mess.
!!!

Ci will never be a pop superstar but she still has potential be a R&B icon. If she had more RECENT hits she would already be one.

Genesis

Quote from: FINE. on May 07, 2016, 02:16:20 PM
Quote from: Genesis on May 07, 2016, 02:12:07 PM
Quote from: FINE. on May 07, 2016, 02:09:33 PM
Ci's sloppy, one dimensional dancing is never shitting on Trans I'm sorry. Let's not do too much.
Ciara is a beast at what she does.. One dimensional or not and has a natural ability while Janet cant do anything without being instructed by a choreographer

Michael was freestyling all over Tranet's wig in scream and he was way older at that point. Please.
you sound foolish. U said Ci would eat up Tran in her prime and that is absolutely FALSE. Wasn't Ci just on BET talking about how she had to practice every night just to get Tran's precision DOWN for that tribute? She got on stage and did not execute.

I barely like tran and I'm all for Ci now but ur kinda doing the most, Hun.
Ciara can fare without a choreographer and Janet cant. Thats not delusion, thats truth.

Ciara is past her prime as a dancer now and i already admitted that.

MAY

Quote from: Genesis on May 07, 2016, 02:19:15 PM
Quote from: Kaeli. on May 07, 2016, 02:17:19 PM

Tinashe sold a couple thousand more

Ciara sold less

And there you fuckin have it!