wow wow wow guys.. do u think that ciara is really over.

Started by King steevy, May 07, 2016, 01:23:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Genesis

Quote from: MΛΥDΛΥ on May 07, 2016, 02:05:23 PM
Quote from: Genesis on May 07, 2016, 01:50:15 PM
Ciara gives the same numbers as these other girls, yet she still manages to rack up hits and plaques.

Unless you are Beyonce ALL the black girls are flopping so fuck off. At the end of the day Ciara accomplished more than most other r & b chicks.

Gor like WHO?

For the amount of promo and videos she gets she should be outselling damn near all the girls,
but that's not the case. She isn't even selling the same. Mon opened up with almost 40k. Ci did 19.

Let's not be delusional.
Her promo isnt that great and has been extremely messy since fantasy ride  :dead:

Ciara's musical ear isnt that great either which is why she always picks the wrong first single

Mon opened up with 40k and her era flew by the wayside. Ciara sold 19k and still managed to get tv gigs, a headlining tour, and a platinum plaque.

Like i said, ALL BLACK girls are flopping but Ciara actually has accomplishments and starpower to show for it. Those other girls dont.

FINE.

Ci's sloppy, one dimensional dancing is never shitting on Trans I'm sorry. Let's not do too much.

throwintheTAL

May 07, 2016, 02:09:59 PM #62 Last Edit: May 07, 2016, 02:18:49 PM by tanninglis
regardless of what she sells, we're talking relevance and no one can deny Ciara's star has gotten bigger over the years. The same can't be said for a lot of girls in her field, who may sell 10k more in the first week.

Zankou.

Quote from: FINE. on May 07, 2016, 02:02:43 PM
Quote from: Genesis on May 07, 2016, 01:55:51 PM
Quote from: garlic on May 07, 2016, 01:53:15 PM
Quote from: Genesis on May 07, 2016, 01:52:33 PM
Quote from: King steevy on May 07, 2016, 01:50:21 PM
Quote from: Don Draper on May 07, 2016, 01:46:36 PM
I wonder why/when ppl stopped caring about her music

after the 1st album..
It's NOT GOOD.
and she 's not a that great dancer..
we all saw that with the janet's hommage.
Ciara surpassed Tranet as a dancer years ago.

Tranet cant even do any dance moves without a choreographer

Janet is old tho. Lol. Ci ain't seeing Jan in her prime.  :plzstop:
Throw evolution era ciara and any prime janet on stage and janet would get ate the fuck up.
GORL :uhh:

I'm crying

Zankou.

Quote from: FINE. on May 07, 2016, 02:09:33 PM
Ci's sloppy, one dimensional dancing is never shitting on Trans I'm sorry. Let's not do too much.

I just farted

Vonc2002

Ciara is not viable which is why she was dropped.  Her career is beyond dead at this point.  Like this bitch don't even have a damn deal :dead: .  She's not respected as a singer,  musician,  etc. If there had to be a face for DONE, it'd be this girl's  :dead:
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Lazarus

!

Kaeli.

I mean they all have accomplishments, they're just past their primes. Difference is it took them more than 5 years to be.

MAY

Quote from: Don Draper on May 07, 2016, 02:06:24 PM
Stanning really does skew perception....like ALOT

!!!
I'm reading that gorls' posts and wonder what world she's living in.

garlic

ci needs to leave pop alone and come back to the r&b bops.

garlic

Quote from: MΛΥDΛΥ on May 07, 2016, 02:11:20 PM
Quote from: Don Draper on May 07, 2016, 02:06:24 PM
Stanning really does skew perception....like ALOT

!!!
I'm reading that gorls' posts and wonder what world she's living in.

:plzstop:

MAY

:stressed:

Zankou.

Quote from: garlic on May 07, 2016, 02:03:09 PM
Quote from: Kaeli. on May 07, 2016, 01:59:56 PM
Quote from: Genesis on May 07, 2016, 01:58:21 PM
Quote from: Kaeli. on May 07, 2016, 01:56:14 PM
Vevo!

U have to remember that Ciara caters to a younger crowd than the other R&B gorls. There's a reason Bran, Mon, Jazmine, etc. don't have vids viewed as much. It's the same reason The newer girls like Jhene & Tinashe have similarly viewed vidyas.
And jhene and tinashe are both less relevant than Ciara

Musically, Jhene is more relevant & Tinashe & Ci are around the same level. d

lol is this a joke?  :plzstop:

You do realize Jhene is selling more than Ci right?

Genesis

Ciara is a beast at what she does.. One dimensional or not and has a natural ability while Janet cant do anything without being instructed by a choreographer

Michael was freestyling all over Tranet's wig in scream and he was way older at that point. Please.

Marilyn