wow wow wow guys.. do u think that ciara is really over.

Started by King steevy, May 07, 2016, 01:23:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Genesis

Quote from: Don Draper on May 07, 2016, 01:52:01 PM
Quote from: Genesis on May 07, 2016, 01:50:15 PM
Ciara gives the same numbers as these other girls

f
Monica, keyshia cole, keri, jazmine sullivan, tweet, are all less relevant than Ciara so i dont see all these giggles and laughs.

Fake stanning for rihanna aint gon save the real flops yall stan for

Genesis

Quote from: garlic on May 07, 2016, 01:53:15 PM
Quote from: Genesis on May 07, 2016, 01:52:33 PM
Quote from: King steevy on May 07, 2016, 01:50:21 PM
Quote from: Don Draper on May 07, 2016, 01:46:36 PM
I wonder why/when ppl stopped caring about her music

after the 1st album..
It's NOT GOOD.
and she 's not a that great dancer..
we all saw that with the janet's hommage.
Ciara surpassed Tranet as a dancer years ago.

Tranet cant even do any dance moves without a choreographer

Janet is old tho. Lol. Ci ain't seeing Jan in her prime.  :plzstop:
Throw evolution era ciara and any prime janet on stage and janet would get ate the fuck up.

Kaeli.

Vevo!

U have to remember that Ciara caters to a younger crowd than the other R&B gorls. There's a reason Bran, Mon, Jazmine, etc. don't have vids viewed as much. It's the same reason The newer girls like Jhene & Tinashe have similarly viewed vidyas.

Vonc2002

This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Genesis

Quote from: Kaeli. on May 07, 2016, 01:56:14 PM
Vevo!

U have to remember that Ciara caters to a younger crowd than the other R&B gorls. There's a reason Bran, Mon, Jazmine, etc. don't have vids viewed as much. It's the same reason The newer girls like Jhene & Tinashe have similarly viewed vidyas.
And jhene and tinashe are both less relevant than Ciara

garlic

Vevo!

ehhh ciara has multiple 100m count viewed videos.
tinashe scored 1 with 2 on, but thats it and jhene has none.
:ohwow: so yeah... ci is pretty much a pop girl and should be respected as such.

Kaeli.

Quote from: Genesis on May 07, 2016, 01:58:21 PM
Vevo!

Musically, Jhene is more relevant & Tinashe & Ci are around the same level. d

Kaeli.

Quote from: garlic on May 07, 2016, 01:58:30 PM
Vevo!

ci is pretty much a pop girl and should be respected as such.

Ok well let's compare her sales & views to Gags, Britney, SelenA and Taylor then

:letsmessfag:

Vonc2002

Vevo!

And honestly all this is irrelevant.
up to par with the others
Ciara has been performing with these low ass numbers for a decade, no one fckn cares :plzstop:

Theyve even added streaming to the totals, did either of the last two albums get a cert?  People aint listening to her music.  They listened to the future song because of all the promo it got. She might as well named it "bashing future, LISTEN!"
We just don't care, hopefully this hosting gig leads to other sources of income because her music career is donezo :kii:
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

♛MANNY♛

Quote from: garlic on May 07, 2016, 01:58:30 PM
Vevo!

:ohwow: so yeah... ci is pretty much a pop girl and should be respected as such.

wai' garlic is makin some sense right nows  :receipts:

Real

Quote from: Genesis on May 07, 2016, 01:54:12 PM
Monica, keyshia cole, keri, jazmine sullivan, tweet, are all less relevant than Ciara

n

Vonc2002

Quote from: Genesis on May 07, 2016, 01:58:21 PM
Vevo!

f