wow wow wow guys.. do u think that ciara is really over.

Started by King steevy, May 07, 2016, 01:23:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

KING BENTLEY.

Quote from: Genesis on May 07, 2016, 03:05:32 PM
Quote from: Vonc2002 on May 07, 2016, 03:04:21 PM
Quote from: Bish on May 07, 2016, 03:03:19 PM
She's flopping in music but winning as a socialite. Have the Kardashians ever released an album?
And like them, only on the strength of men :kii:
But Rihanna drags chris at the start of every album era for sympathy sales :kii:
this LIE :dead:

H.#.G.*.Z

FINE.

Ciara is dance queen I guess. Freestyles everything and never needs any assistance. ROTF

Cowgirl

I'm not understanding this choreography vs. freestyle argument. Is it Step Up: Janet on the Streets?
:plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop:

garlic

Quote from: FINE. on May 07, 2016, 03:16:46 PM
Ciara is dance queen I guess. Freestyles everything and never needs any assistance. ROTF

n

garlic

Quote from: FINE. on May 07, 2016, 03:14:41 PM
Quote from: Genesis on May 07, 2016, 03:11:51 PM
All these backup dancers and rehearsed ass moves.

Yeah, Ciara would murder Janet on stage with no prep and no choreo.
doesnt everyone rehearse for a performance?
And ci doesn't have back up dancers ? :unsure:

:plzstop:

Genesis

Quote from: Don Draper on May 07, 2016, 03:14:10 PM
Why does he keep talking as if Ciara doesn't use choreographers? ddddd

And does it even matter? It still takes skill to learn and execute something
Because Ciara has shown time and time again that she can do SICK IMPROVISED dance moves without rehearsing. Isnt that a skill too? But since its Ciara, of course the hate bandwagon throws that logic out the window.

In a freestyle dance (which is whats used to measure who's a better dancer)  Ciara would win. I dont care how many weeks janet has to practice. On the SPOT, janet would get fucking crushed :plzstop:

BAPHOMET.

May 07, 2016, 03:18:50 PM #221 Last Edit: May 07, 2016, 03:21:08 PM by Baphomet.
The contrast between Jans performing/dancing to the lil weak vocal mp3 playing as she lips has me shaking  :plzstop:

Genesis

JRocka

Honestly she was onto something with her self title album she was going in the right right direction with that and was starting to pick back up and then she drop Jackie which alienate the urban audience who was starting to use her again. Every song on that Ciara album honestly could have been singles and with the right backing she could have really been on the scene again :stressed: I'm still fuming this wasn't a single still
this was the perfect follow up to Body Party IMO