Brandy's snaps

Started by Gilgamesh., May 08, 2016, 08:45:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gilgamesh.

She was a mess last night
When she hit those 90's runs :plzstop:

For those that don't follow her Bran was some 90's concert and she hung with SWV and Sevyn.
[instagram]
[/instagram]

[instagram]
[/instagram]

D.I.E.G.O.

WAIIIIIIT Ghan looks good

Angel In Disguise

Angel In Disguise

Right when I asked is she drunk, she said "Nah, I ain't drunk, I'm just DOPE"  :dead:

The Brandy Barbie

Quote from: Angel In Disguise on May 08, 2016, 09:22:32 AM
Right when I asked is she drunk, she said "Nah, I ain't drunk, I'm just DOPE"  :dead:

You asked Bran if she was drunk?  lol Little things like that might be the reason she reads you wrong.

Real

I love seeing her and Sevyn together :stressed:

Harlem

I wanna give Bran a 30 day time out from saying "In These Streets"... Still love Queen thou

Angel In Disguise

Quote from: The Brandy Barbie on May 08, 2016, 10:09:08 AM
Quote from: Angel In Disguise on May 08, 2016, 09:22:32 AM

You asked Bran if she was drunk?  lol Little things like that might be the reason she reads you wrong.

No, I didn't ask her lol.  I thought it as I was watching that particular sequence of snaps.

Trust me, I don't say anything on her gram anymore unless it's short and sweet  ("Love your hair!").

demitri.petty

CAn someone please rip the snaps where she's running.... I don't have snap and I need a new vocal from queen

Monika

Hmmm, i just looked at her snaps, but i didn't see that.
Yahudah

Wtv

seeing Bran and Sevyn so cool with each other, it wouldnt be surprising if Sevyn is giving her a few tracks here and there. or even writing with Bran together, at least in a few sessions

LordB

Quote from: Harlem on May 08, 2016, 10:41:52 AM
I wanna give Bran a 30 day time out from saying "In These Streets"... Still love Queen thou

!

:overit:

Ulysses

I can't handle EVERY chat saying "In these streets"

Love her thougg

LordB

I did kii when she had the tour guy say it while on the job

:plzstop:

But yeah stop it Queen

:hmph:

Gilgamesh.

Quote from: demitri.petty on May 08, 2016, 03:16:42 PM
CAn someone please rip the snaps where she's running.... I don't have snap and I need a new vocal from queen

It's a free app.