Avant is a biiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiitch

Started by Mrd0ndada, May 09, 2016, 04:17:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mrd0ndada

So I opened up for Dru Hill, Carl Thomas & Avant last night & booooooy it's so funny how things work backstage at these shows  :loose2when: I knew Carl for awhile I call him uncle Carl so it's always love with him!   Dru hill so cool but then there's Avant 🙄 First I went up there at 3:15 to do sound check & Avant's team was arguing with the promoters saying he needs to go last because he's a bigger artist than Dru Hill & Carl Thomas he has more hits & sold more 🤔 some girl came in & said "Carl Thomas said he doesn't mind going first because he'll be able to enjoy the rest of the show".... Then Avant's band just came in & fucked up my sound check time, so I didn't have a sound check at all after waiting a hour & 30 mins to do one....Then when I finally saw Avant back stage he was rude & didn't want to speak.  So the promoter told me that Avant said "He want his band to utilize the entire sound check & no openers need a sound check"  so then I went downstairs with 1 of the promoters, his wife & my cousin who was the house Dj for the event to Dru Hill's dressing room & we chilled with them they HATE Avant!!!!!! Like they were str8 dogging him 😂😂😂😂 Sisqo pulled out his phone & showed me his & Dru hill sales compared to Avant!   Sisqo is hilarious!  😹😹😹 after drinking with Dru hill I went back upstairs to the stage area & Avant was kinda waiting in the wings to perform so I  walked up to him & I asked him "Why did he say no openers needed a sound check" & he said "because they don't!  then he laughed"  so I said "well I was an opener".  Then he said "well the promoters said that".   I just walked off because I know he was lying... The promoters wouldn't tell me to come up there to sound check if they think I didn't need one.  🙄. Anyway Carl & Dru hill so cool!  I got Carl got my number this time...He's really my uncle now 😂 It was funny because Dru hill purposely went on & did miscellaneous numbers & talked to the crowd extra long so they could cut into Avant's time 😂😂😂 the manager was tiiiiiiiiiiiiight! Then Avant went on & was throwing shade like "y'all ready for the REAL show" & "I know ya'll love my old stuff but since I do have hits in this decade unlike some so Ima do (you & I) "  😂😂😂
🙄

Vonc2002

I have a friend that sings, malone. I believe he was there too, Did u meet him
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Real

That's kinda shocking to hear since I can only think of a handful of "hits" by him lol

But Carl is my fav EVER, so that alone>>>

Admin

FINE.

yummy

more hits than dru hill and carl thomas? :dead:

does he smoke crack

Nyan Cat

fffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffw

Vonc2002

I think dru hill is the bigger artist but Avant does have more hits i think.  When i went to see fantasia and he sang,  u forgot all the hits he's had. He's like 7 albums in at this point and he had 2 or 3 from the earlier ones,  so he's right about that part. Carl is definitely the weakest link.  I did like his first album tho
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

GLOCK

im so proud of you dude!
happy to hear all of these doors are opening for u!!!

and dru hill is much bigger than him!

yummy

I know that song he has with Keke and the "read your mind" mess that used to play on 106 & Porch back when I was in middle school

Where are all these other hits at? :dead:

Vonc2002

Quote from: ANIMMAI on May 09, 2016, 04:26:14 PM
I know that song he has with Keke and the "read your mind" mess that used to play on 106 & Porch back when I was in middle school

Are u serious :dead:

Zankou.

that's literally all that came to mind. He does NOT have more hits than Dru Hill LMAO

Real

Yeah there's only like 4 or 5 that come to mind, if that.

Boomz

These are the Times
In My Bed
Beauty
Never Make a Promise
Tell Me
How Deep...

Those are just off the top of my head. Not including the few solo hits Sisqo had.

Dru Hill >>> Avon

GLOCK

no
dru hill has WAY more hits...
lets see

"Tell Me what you want"
"never make a promise"
"beauty"
"i love you"
"in my bed"
"how deep is your love"
"somebodys sleeping in my bed"