Is wanting a Mixed Bby self-hatred?

Started by Boomz, August 02, 2015, 01:14:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BrokenHeartsHeal

Interracial relationships  are fine. t's alarming if you're seeking for a certain type just so you can have a child with __ features you secretly wish you were born with or feel like you and your child will gain social acceptance. Fuck you.

Million.

Herb.

August 02, 2015, 04:20:35 PM #78 Last Edit: August 02, 2015, 04:37:44 PM by Herb.
Quote from: Gallis on August 02, 2015, 04:15:03 PM
Interracial relationships  are fine. t's alarming if you're seeking for a certain type just so you can have a child with __ features you secretly wish you were born with or feel like you and your child will gain social acceptance. Fuck you.
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm not trying to be funny but it'll be a black woman with the darkest skin and kinkiest hair wanting Pocohontas to vogue out of her pussy. :usureuok:

I know we joke a lot about stuff like this but I really wish more black women (and men) loved their God given beauty more.

I LOVE seeing a beautiful black woman in her natural state, in her fucking GLORY. I just made a thread about this last week but it has to be said again.

And what's more beautiful is when they are next to a black man who loves them and HIMSELF enough to know gold when he discovers it, and put a RING on it.

Herb.

Quote from: Million. on August 02, 2015, 04:18:05 PM
f

My daddy is black fag.
no wonder u stan for GODara :justabit:
knew there was something up in there. :supluv:

Herb.

August 02, 2015, 04:29:50 PM #80 Last Edit: August 02, 2015, 04:30:16 PM by Herb.

Not feeling the color processing (unless thats natural), but otherwise... :stressed: :stressed: :wub:

Herb.

August 02, 2015, 04:33:15 PM #82 Last Edit: August 02, 2015, 04:33:59 PM by Herb.
lolz.

Im gonna keep posting beautiful, self loving black women and you're gonna have to ...well...deal! :cheerup:

BrokenHeartsHeal

YES! I love seeing black woman with their natural hair.

Like I swear if I wasn;t a faggot I would be with a black woman, treat her right and everything. Some of these niggas out here make me sick to my stomach the way they treat our queens. :uhh:

Herb.

Quote from: Gallis on August 02, 2015, 04:34:31 PM

Like I swear if I wasn;t a faggot I would be with a black woman, treat her right and everything. Some of these niggas out here make me sick to my stomach the way they treat our queens. :uhh:
!!!!!!

I have the hugest crush on the first girl I posted.  :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop:

Plank

is ur luv for naturals jus for women

cuz i show u my hair n i b'lieve u call me ..wat was it...o yeah

a fckin moon ape bby
fake faggot

Herb.

Quote from: Plank on August 02, 2015, 04:36:46 PM

a fckin moon ape bby
fake faggot
:udontlookok:

BrokenHeartsHeal

Quote from: Plank on August 02, 2015, 04:36:46 PM

a fckin moon ape bby
fake faggot

I don't know what you're talking about. Sorry.

Plank

ure not gonna kno an'thing afta i suck' punch ur ass in tha fckin forehead