Say something nice about a member you tend to "oppose"...

Started by Sharon., May 11, 2016, 07:55:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

JRocka

Quote from: 1Tarig on May 11, 2016, 06:15:31 PM
Quote from: LiBra on May 11, 2016, 06:11:43 PM
congrats Mel....to turning a somewhat positive thread about you and what your negative assumptions brought! you kinda create the atmosphere of despair when you went left of people admiring good qualities of certain characters they don't "use"...sometimes you can be so contradicting with your logic of thinking at times and hate to be corrected! You can be judgemental and shading as any of us on here tbh....and you caused a whole riot in this thread. Like if you weren't feeling the thread you could have simply moved on and i ain't bout read no gaddamn pages after page 6....i have no beef with you but you started the fire in this thread 
aw dont do that

look at his last reply on page 18 or 19

he gonna leave killing us with killing each other with kindness and end it with a lol really isn't "genuine" but i guess that's his way of admitting he's wrong..cool then

Glenda

Wait - so certain members are kinda famous too?

wow, wow, wow

BAPHOMET.

May 11, 2016, 06:20:31 PM #272 Last Edit: May 11, 2016, 06:21:11 PM by Baphomet.
Quote from: Glenda on May 11, 2016, 06:15:31 PM
Quote from: Baphomet. on May 11, 2016, 06:06:17 PM
:dead: Im sorr' but the HIV/AIDS jokes/jabs are iconic.

Girl

Lew's stories are more iconic than those HIV/AIDS jokes.

"iconic" in that they are hilarious and random. Not for it being something widely known/used.

Im actually never entertained/interested with Lew's stories.
Reason I pass and skip basically each thread. (no shade Lew)

Mel.

Quote from: 1Tarig on May 11, 2016, 06:09:47 PM
Quote from: Mel. on May 11, 2016, 06:01:41 PM
Quote from: 1Tarig on May 11, 2016, 05:48:43 PM
Quote from: Mel. on May 11, 2016, 05:26:12 PM
Quote from: Vonc2002 on May 11, 2016, 05:20:23 PM
Quote from: Mel. on May 11, 2016, 05:14:20 PM
Quote from: Vonc2002 on May 11, 2016, 05:09:41 PM
Quote from: Mel. on May 11, 2016, 05:05:31 PM
Quote from: Vonc2002 on May 11, 2016, 04:57:23 PM
Quote from: Mel. on May 11, 2016, 04:54:36 PM
Quote from: Vonc2002 on May 11, 2016, 04:52:26 PM
Quote from: GRAND on May 11, 2016, 04:43:54 PM
Why is this thread so offensive to the people that don't care

I don't get it :dead:
Not being HOT because we are voicing positivity  :kii:

it's fake positivity tho.
its not coming from a real place....

that's the worst kinda "positivity" to display
How the fck is it not coming from a real place? no one here owes anyone ANYTHING! Dont nobody have to say anything about anyone.  U seem miserable tbh, it's unbecoming

cause it's bullshit. loll

you one of the main ones recently making the big ole spectacle, making a thread shading afro
And did u bypass the posts in here where we realized where things started, why things became tha way they did,  apologized and moved forward.  You're too old to be this way.  This board has really done a number on you

but luv...
I can't purchase what you're trying to sell me. I know it aint real gorl...

cause as soon as he says something you might not like yall will be back to square one
and vice versa....yall can only "play nice" but for so long until yall reveal your true selves...
But who in here said we are all going to be friends after this?  :dead:
Why because i said someone is smart does that have to mean I'm not gonna check them accordingly when necessary? No one is claiming to have swept all issues under the rug from here on out.  There's TONS of messy ass threads here,  why is it so crazy to have one where there's a cease fire and we all just be civil? We were all in ur thread advocating for u to have that and not everyone there was some mel fan. Ur doing the same thing lew did in there and it makes u look miserable tbh. Im done responding to your mess :dead:

BECAUSE YOU DON'T MEAN IT. LOL
the only reason you're saying anything is because you're being prompted to do so...

you cant stand him, you can't stand lew....
so I'm perplexed as to why you're trying to give nice. you know you dont mean it Lavaughn. lol
You dont really pay attention as much as you say you do

Vonc' softened on Lew WEEKS ago. Open your eyes/heart Mel. You definitely aren't the guy i came across 5 years ago, right now. I mean, we've all evolved, but i dont like some of what ur putting out there. Its really not the same

hmm....
you may be right.

but I'm done here. I'll leave the gorls to kill each other with kindness. lol
:blush: :blush: i see you

:blush:

Glenda

b7

Quote from: FINE. on May 11, 2016, 06:12:38 PM
Quote from: haitian krey?l on May 11, 2016, 06:10:49 PM
Yeah when I was in London and met a couple artists, we were talking about music, they asked where I heard something I said and I mentioned BSource, that I ran it, etc.

He was like "you run Bsource? Like THEE BSource?"

:plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop:

People are definitely watching on here that don't even sign up but stan for the site. It's not uncommon. Think of how many sites you visit that you read all the time but are never inspired to engage in the conversation taking place.....
omgmfmmdndmd

I had no idea ppl were in like THAT

Jdjdjsjdjdjdjdjkdjdjdjkdkdkdkdkdkdkdkdkd
vvvcvcvcv i was literally like  :uhh:

you'd think ur being stalked for real sssss but its not that. Its pure admiration. People be in awe at how entertaining and unique it is here. I've seen other forums and this is just something special. I learned about music in general, through bsource. Just listening, watching and finding understanding by being able to understand the context in which certain musical words were being used

People like Ray, YOU, Siiren, Lee, Romero, Afro, Aalonso and SO many others (All of you, really)

this place is so much more than what i even wanted to acknowledge, even recently. I've always been a music lover and my taste has always been all over the place even before i could talk, but I'd actually learned about what i was hearing and why i liked it, through this very forum. Its trippy to think about, but its been another unconventional way of training for me. Its a small part of my training for the stage, my ear, my comedic timing ...  all of it. Im learning that nothing is small or meaningless. not one thing

:ack:

Buy The Stars✨

Quote from: 1Tarig on May 11, 2016, 05:36:04 PM
Quote from: Vonc2002 on May 11, 2016, 05:00:50 PM
Quote from: TEXASbama on May 11, 2016, 04:55:07 PM
Quote from: Vonc2002 on May 11, 2016, 04:50:51 PM
Quote from: TEXASbama on May 11, 2016, 04:40:58 PM

but how hard is it that if you dont like a certain thread you just stay out of it?? why come in a voice an opinion on the very thread you dont like i dont get it..

Vonc has always been mean to me for stuff i said 8 years ago  but i like the fact that he rides hard for bran.. anyone who can fly half way across the country to see bran ( as did I) is a TRUE fan ..
:plzstop:
Do u really feel like I'm being mean?

I really do.. like i get it i may have deserved it years ago but you wont let your timbaland heel off my neck  .. i truly havent said anything questionable in YEARS  :plzstop: :plzstop:
Nick that's not true.  U still say things that are EH! The intent is one thing but u definitely do. I honestly just bother u about it because i think its funny :dead:
I don't mean anything by it,  and i have no ill will.  If i was in cali when u where, i wouldve spoke and been very cool.  It's not personal
!!!!

i still wanna meet him, but to say you haven't said anything questionable in years

i havent said anything thats any worse than anyone else on here

and i was in la for almost a week hun. i met a few of the GORLS from the board. where we ya  :raycharles2urmess:

FINE.

Quote from: haitian krey?l on May 11, 2016, 06:16:54 PM
Quote from: FINE. on May 11, 2016, 06:12:38 PM
Quote from: haitian krey?l on May 11, 2016, 06:10:49 PM
Yeah when I was in London and met a couple artists, we were talking about music, they asked where I heard something I said and I mentioned BSource, that I ran it, etc.

He was like "you run Bsource? Like THEE BSource?"

:plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop:

People are definitely watching on here that don't even sign up but stan for the site. It's not uncommon. Think of how many sites you visit that you read all the time but are never inspired to engage in the conversation taking place.....
omgmfmmdndmd

I had no idea ppl were in like THAT

Jdjdjsjdjdjdjdjkdjdjdjkdkdkdkdkdkdkdkdkd
!!!

I was shocked. You'd think someone that excited would be a regular member.
r we some kind of minstrel show or something

I'm a little insulted

Glenda

I can't believe I've been a part of this shit since I was a little kid.

Vonc2002

Quote from: TEXASbama on May 11, 2016, 06:22:56 PM

but how hard is it that if you dont like a certain thread you just stay out of it?? why come in a voice an opinion on the very thread you dont like i dont get it..

Vonc has always been mean to me for stuff i said 8 years ago  but i like the fact that he rides hard for bran.. anyone who can fly half way across the country to see bran ( as did I) is a TRUE fan ..

I really do.. like i get it i may have deserved it years ago but you wont let your timbaland heel off my neck  .. i truly havent said anything questionable in YEARS  :plzstop: :plzstop:
Nick that's not true.  U still say things that are EH! The intent is one thing but u definitely do. I honestly just bother u about it because i think its funny :dead:
I don't mean anything by it,  and i have no ill will.  If i was in cali when u where, i wouldve spoke and been very cool.  It's not personal
!!!!

i still wanna meet him, but to say you haven't said anything questionable in years

Ok, and everyone else here gets their fair share as well.  U can definitely expect a harsher reaction if ur making racially  insensitive comments about black people on a board full of BLACK people.  In summation,  faggot im keeping this cowboy boot pressed up against that hotdog ass neck,  ok?
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

AIDS!

Quote from: Glenda on May 11, 2016, 06:27:21 PM

!!!!
We were 16 when we joined
I hope Ja'wuan is ok :uhh:

Glenda

Quote from: GOLD on May 11, 2016, 06:29:02 PM
Quote from: Glenda on May 11, 2016, 06:27:21 PM

!!!!
We were 16 when we joined
I hope Ja'wuan is ok :uhh:

!!!!!!!!! What kind of child stars.

Glad we made it through.

Ja'wuan is good. We're friends on FB.  :plzstop:

Buy The Stars✨

Quote from: Vonc2002 on May 11, 2016, 06:27:51 PM

!!!!

Ok, and everyone else here gets their fair share as well.  U can definitely expect a harsher reaction if ur making racially  insensitive comments about black people on a board full of BLACK people.  In summation,  faggot im keeping this cowboy boot pressed up against that hotdog ass neck,  ok?

DEATHHH i havent said ANYTHING that can be insinuated to be racist in like 2 or 3 brandy boards  thats what i am saying .  :plzstop:

Opposites Attract.

May 11, 2016, 06:31:51 PM #283 Last Edit: May 11, 2016, 06:36:56 PM by Margeaux.
I agree with everything Mel said. If I don't like you, I just don't like you.

The only person I'd like to address is Afro.  It might seem that I'm sneaky or shady towards you especially during that time you deleted your account and I posted your pic but I'm a jokester.  I like to laugh and have fun. I didn't mean anything serious behind it. I love you and respect you.

Most of the time when I'm posting, if it's not serious, I'm laughing my ass off before I hit send. It's not serious to me. I'll admit, I'm young and I can be very sensitive because I'm very well liked by alot of people. I've had to adjust myself to not being liked here, which is cool because it shouldn't matter to me whether a bunch of faggots who can't even show their face likes me or not. I'm still learning and growing up. I'll definitely get better with time. I'm just changing man.

It's unconditional, these days you know....

b7

!!!!

and i was in la for almost a week hun. i met a few of the GORLS from the board. where we ya  :raycharles2urmess:
I've been doing my own thing on stage so i couldn't. I'll catch her one day

And yea i realize that we all say questionable things every day lol, thats why im wondering why you said that. What you said is
almost impossible, seeing that you're a human being. I like you a lot