Madonna is set to perform a tribute to Prince during Billboard Music Awards

Started by King steevy, May 11, 2016, 03:37:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Boomz

Quote from: COD. on May 11, 2016, 08:12:09 PM
and where do some of you get the "he didn't like her" mess? f
it's late at this point.

He did a private concert for her several months ago. A private concert. They respected each other at the end of the day AND talked about doing a tour together back in the day so he clearly appreciated her.
:mmyulost:

c

I mean...it's nice they became friendly in the end but they coulda got Shelia E. or someone who worked/collaborated with him. I felt the same when she ran to tribute Michael.

I swear if Cher or Elton John croaks before ha and she  jumps to tribute them I'll be DONE!  :plzstop:

COD.

Quote from: Boomer on May 11, 2016, 08:21:09 PM
Quote from: COD. on May 11, 2016, 08:12:09 PM
and where do some of you get the "he didn't like her" mess? f
it's late at this point.

He did a private concert for her several months ago. A private concert. They respected each other at the end of the day AND talked about doing a tour together back in the day so he clearly appreciated her.
:mmyulost:

c

I mean...it's nice they became friendly in the end but they coulda got Shelia E. or someone who worked/collaborated with him. I felt the same when she ran to tribute Michael.

I swear if Cher or Elton John croaks before ha and she  jumps to tribute them I'll be DONE!  :plzstop:

They worked together on Like A Prayer. He did the guitar on the song and they recorded "Love Song"
but okay
:usuresis:

yummy

It kinda makes sense seeing as she's apart of that particular era of pop music but eh

The BET Awards tribute will probably be way better

Jon

Quote from: COD. on May 11, 2016, 08:09:57 PM
Just stay away from Love Song plz. Nobody likes it. And don't have your ass hanging out. That's all, Madonna.
:overit:

i just see her there in some purple assless chaps trying to play purple rain on her guitar singing off key. The final nail her coffin so to speak. I hope she cancels.  :stressed:

COD.

And clearly if Prince didn't like her as an "artist" he wouldn't have talked with her about doing a tour together. Some of you fags just like to RAMBLE on and on.

COD.

Quote from: Jonovan on May 11, 2016, 08:26:24 PM
Quote from: COD. on May 11, 2016, 08:09:57 PM
Just stay away from Love Song plz. Nobody likes it. And don't have your ass hanging out. That's all, Madonna.

i just see her there in some purple assless chaps trying to play purple rain on her guitar singing off key. The final nail her coffin so to speak. I hope she cancels.  :stressed:

v
boy.

she's not.

COD.

I think it's gonna be cute Jono  :stressed: she's gonna look modest and do some sort of Purple Rain rendition and be done.

Fingers crossed.

Jon

Quote from: COD. on May 11, 2016, 08:33:03 PM
I think it's gonna be cute Jono  :stressed: she's gonna look modest and do some sort of Purple Rain rendition and be done.

Fingers crossed.
I hope its just a speech and maybe a verse from like a prayer.  but queen will cause a stir regardless so  :cheerup:

COD.

Quote from: Jonovan on May 11, 2016, 08:37:23 PM
Quote from: COD. on May 11, 2016, 08:33:03 PM

Fingers crossed.
I hope its just a speech and maybe a verse from like a prayer.  but queen will cause a stir regardless so  :cheerup:

I mean yea. It will probably be the highest rated part of the show too. Let's wait and see
:cheerup:

CHOKE

Quote from: COD. on May 11, 2016, 08:17:48 PM
Quote from: Chokeme on May 11, 2016, 06:14:21 PM
Sor but ion like it.

I know they supposedly kissed and made up like recently but through out most of his career he didn't use ha.

Not just as a person he didn't use the type of artist she is.

Lyp syncing, having to use theatrics for lack of talent.

And to have her tribute him. Sor it just don't sit right with my spirit.

And you'll be PERCHED either way, faggot

For Britney

:supluv:

COD.

Prince also did the guitar on Keep It Together and And of Contrition. He was all through the Like A Prayer album
:tistheseas: