Madonna is set to perform a tribute to Prince during Billboard Music Awards

Started by King steevy, May 11, 2016, 03:37:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

King steevy

QuoteThe 2016 Billboard Music Awards is an upcoming music award ceremony that will be held on May 22, 2016, at the T-Mobile Arena in Las Vegas. It will air live on ABC. The show will be hosted by Ludacris and Ciara.
The nominees were announced on April 11, 2016, with The Weeknd earning the most nominations with nineteen. Pop princess Britney Spears to receive Billboard Millennium Award, and is set to perform a medley of hits.
Madonna is expected to perform a tribute to Prince during the show.

:blink:

BAPHOMET.

Zankou.

Quote from: Baphomet. on May 11, 2016, 03:38:16 PM
he was disgusted with her.... I think
apparently they had recently made up but she's the LAST person I would like to see tribute him

Vonc2002

This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Mel.

they should have gotten Fantasia to sing "Purple Rain"
NO ONE does it like her!!

AIDS!

Umm no
They should just have the people he worked with and his musicians come and speak and perform some of the songs they created together

Kurama

AIDS!

Jon

Quote from: GOLD on May 11, 2016, 03:58:23 PM
Umm no
They should just have the people he worked with and his musicians come and speak and perform some of the songs they created together

He did work with her on like a prayer. I hope she at least just sings that and gives a speech. I know ppl will drag her either way :(

AIDS!

Quote from: Jonovan on May 11, 2016, 04:28:06 PM
Quote from: GOLD on May 11, 2016, 03:58:23 PM
Umm no

He did work with her on like a prayer. I hope she at least just sings that and gives a speech. I know ppl will drag her either way :(
He only did the electric guitar in the beginning of the song