Azealia suspended from Twitter.

Started by Sharon., May 12, 2016, 11:36:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

throwintheTAL

Quote from: Nyan Cat on May 13, 2016, 01:47:36 AM
Quote from: throwintheTAL on May 13, 2016, 01:45:15 AM
zimmerman has been saying slick shit before he tried to ebay that gun tho, pons
im means & he gets dragged DAILY..accordingly!

so im still not seeing the correlation between him & Azealia the post was trying to make.
true, but his account is still active. he hasn't been outright with his racism though, it's all been on the low. Azeal' definitely got what was coming to her. she should've been more cryptic with her insults.

Nyan Cat

I means...Skai wasnt approached by tha many ppl editing tht fckin meme
REPOSTING tht meme
reblogging tht meme
retweeting tht meme like she was APPROACHED by azealia so tht line still falls tha fck flat

point is
Azealia got wat she put out
& ritefully so

& if it was up to me, tha reads woulda been a bit more fckin THOROUGH

if ppl still fck wit 'zealia, cool
but dnt go 'round makin this 'bout blcks HATING their own & tearing down their own wen azealia is tha EPITOME of tht
so yea like i damns said

fck her

Vonc2002

Quote from: Nyan Cat on May 13, 2016, 01:53:27 AM
I means...Skai wasnt approached by tha many ppl editing tht fckin meme
REPOSTING tht meme
reblogging tht meme
retweeting tht meme like she was APPROACHED by azealia so tht line still falls tha fck flat

point is
Azealia got wat she put out
& ritefully so

& if it was up to me, tha reads woulda been a bit more fckin THOROUGH

if ppl still fck wit 'zealia, cool
but dnt go 'round makin this 'bout blcks HATING their own & tearing down their own wen azealia is tha EPITOME of tht
so yea like i damns said

fck her

Wow :ohwow:
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Nyan Cat

May 13, 2016, 01:54:58 AM #138 Last Edit: May 13, 2016, 01:55:39 AM by Nyan Cat
Quote from: throwintheTAL on May 13, 2016, 01:52:47 AM
Quote from: Nyan Cat on May 13, 2016, 01:47:36 AM
Quote from: throwintheTAL on May 13, 2016, 01:45:15 AM
zimmerman has been saying slick shit before he tried to ebay that gun tho, pons
im means & he gets dragged DAILY..accordingly!

so im still not seeing the correlation between him & Azealia the post was trying to make.
true, but his account is still active. he hasn't been outright with his racism though, it's all been on the low. Azeal' definitely got what was coming to her. she should've been more cryptic with her insults.

he shouldnt be allowed on twitter at all
gotta problem wit tht too 'cause i did see tweets 'bout him braggin 'bout killing trayvon

Nyan Cat

dddddddddbnfm,.

hmmm...wat can i rant 'bout now

Opposites Attract.

It's unconditional, these days you know....

BrokenHeartsHeal

May 13, 2016, 02:17:38 AM #141 Last Edit: May 13, 2016, 02:19:44 AM by BrokenHeartsHeal
I really wish I was straight just so I can meet her and change her life. I'd let her know how GREAT black men can be, introduce her to my mother so she can get that real feeling and knowledge from a black woman.

While ppl hate I actually want hee to do well. Not just in music but in life. Like I'm really infatuated by her mental state, it's the social worker in me.  :ATLcameo:

b7

Quote from: Vonc2002 on May 12, 2016, 07:01:35 PM
Has George Zimmerman tweeted something disgusting about tray?
unfortunately, yes he has. More than once and he's retweeted disgusting hateful things in general. 

He shouldn't have been allowed a Twitter account in the first place. It just doesn't feel right although, yes, he was acquitted

Scott.