Azealia suspended from Twitter.

Started by Sharon., May 12, 2016, 11:36:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

GRAND

Quote from: throwintheTAL on May 12, 2016, 11:37:15 PM
Quote from: Vonc2002 on May 12, 2016, 11:32:10 PM
Quote from: throwintheTAL on May 12, 2016, 11:30:37 PM
Quote from: Vonc2002 on May 12, 2016, 11:25:38 PM
How about u do What the fck u just requested of bent and move tf around me,  lonely ass :dead:
Keep Ciara out your posts and we'd be good
I don't talk about ciara until u come in discussing rihanna. U know,  ur favorite past time. So once again, it all stems from u
Well, I'm gonna be dragging that bitch until the right one comes along and finishes her the fck off, so looks like we gon be steady beefin' :whatfuneralbill:
sssssddssssssssss

Nyan Cat

GMF

Quote from: King steevy on May 12, 2016, 04:44:34 PM

On top of that she's reportedly being investigated by Home Office, the UK version of Homeland Security, to whether or not ban her from the UK ..

It was her ONLY country.. the only country where she got a mini-hit.;

:plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop:

the festivals are over.

XCXC'XZCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC

Scott.

Quote from: Vonc2002 on May 12, 2016, 07:01:35 PM
Has George Zimmerman tweeted something disgusting about tray? We all Hate that he got off but he was acquited. U cant go around shutting down people's accounts just because u don't like them.  The moment he does,  we'll hop on that fag too. Stop trying to justify for this girl's mess
!!!!!!!

People kill me justifying her behavior

Scott.

Quote from: LiBra on May 12, 2016, 09:10:16 PM
some of ya'll here act like her so i don't see why everyone dragging AZ...and everyone forgot that meme girl who is who got involve between 2 grown adults :uhh:

Boy are you fucking kidding me? Bruh

Opposites Attract.

Someone posted this on FB

THE INTERNET WILL ALLOW GEORGE ZIMMERMAN TO BE A CELEBRITY, WHO HAD A CROWD FUNDING CAMPAIGN ONLINE, AND SOLD HIS PAINTINGS ONLINE, AND SELL HIS MURDER WEAPONS ON EBAY BUT WONT ALLOW AZEALIA BANKS TO BE AN NON-THREATENING  SHADY COMMENTATOR (THEY SHUT HER TWITTER DWN). I WONDER WHY? ALSO REMEMBER WHEN INSTAGRAM SHUT DOWN RIHANNA'S PAGE?!

FUCK OUTTA HERE. YALL MESSY. I AINT HERE FOR THE BASHING OF ANOTHER BLACK PERSON. SHE FUCKED UP BUT GAH, YALL SHOWING WHO YALL REALLY IS. BECOMING WOLVES LIKE YOU DID WHEN MICHAEL VICK WAS IN THE SAME SEAT.

NO BODY LIKES BLACK PPL. INCLUDING OTHER NONBLACK POC.  YOU AINT HERE FOR US.

AND WHEN WE FUCK UP AS THE HUMANS WE ARE YALL BE SO QUICK TO MOB LYNCH US AND END OUR CAREERS/LIVES BUT YET YALL LET DONALD TRUMP AND HILLARY CLINTON BE THE TOP PRESIDENTIAL CANDIDATES, BILL OREILY IS STILL ON TV, AND PIER MORGAN STILL HAS HIS JOB, AND HELLA OTHER BLUNTLY PUBLICLY ACTING RACISTS SEXIST HOMOPHOBIC WHITE PPL STILL LIVING PEACEFULLY DOIN THE WORK THEY CONTINUE TO DO. I DONT SEE YALL GOIN HARD TO DESTROY THEM.

IF YOU HAVE A PROBLEM WITH THIS STATEMENT AND WANNA ADD UR BUTs THEN U EITHER RACIST OR IGNORANT. THE DOUBLE STANDARD FOR BLACKS BEING UNRULY VS WHITES IS BLATANT IN OUR SOCIETY.

I agree wholeheartedly

It's unconditional, these days you know....

Nyan Cat

May 13, 2016, 01:37:19 AM #126 Last Edit: May 13, 2016, 01:38:11 AM by Nyan Cat
fffffffffffffffjvk

no 'zealia aint jus fck up
she fcked up again and again and again and again

& whoevr wrote tht is a fckin idiot b'cause ZIMMERMAN got his ass handed earlier time & TIME again today wen tht gun news popped up

so im racist cause i jus dnt GIVE a straight donkey jack shit 'bout this FAKE ass black activist.

whoevr wrote tht can go sit wit azealia's stupid ass
RACIST! self hating! tearin down ur own!

Maybe AZEALIA shoulda been living thru tha words of tht poster wen she RAMMED into Skai wit MENSES & HIPS comments
told her to get implants
& TOLD her she''d be replaced

all of which ADD to tearin down ur own, no?

fuck azealia and fuck tht post.
i dnt use
hope she fails
& this has nothin to do wit her appearance
be it her skin or tha edges tht are disappearin jus as fast as tha little career she had

BAPHOMET.

Quote from: Nyan Cat on May 13, 2016, 01:37:19 AM
fffffffffffffffjvk

no 'zealia aint jus fck up
she fcked up again and again and again and again

& whoevr wrote tht is a fckin idiot b'cause ZIMMERMAN got his ass handed earlier time & TIME again today wen tht gun news popped up

so im racist cause i jus dnt GIVE a straight donkey jack shit 'bout this FAKE ass black activist.

whoevr wrote tht can go sit wit azealia's stupid ass
RACIST! self hating! tearin down ur own!

Maybe AZEALIA shoulda been living thru tha words of tht poster wen she RAMMED into Skai wit MENSES & HIPS comments
told her to get implants
& TOLD her she''d be replaced

all of which ADD to tearin down ur own, no?

fuck azealia and fuck tht post.
i dnt use
hope she fails
& this has nothin to do wit her appearance
be it her skin or tha edges tht are disappearin jus as fast as tha little career she had
fdf

f
g
g

g

But !!!!!!

Opposites Attract.

Skai was being tore down by her own people with those disrespectful memes so miss me with that.

Nyan Cat

hg

& rub shoulders wit 'vonc 'gain hun

ill send u to meet ur creole ancestors

throwintheTAL

May 13, 2016, 01:45:15 AM #130 Last Edit: May 13, 2016, 01:46:28 AM by throwintheTAL
zimmerman had been saying slick shit before he tried to ebay that gun tho, pons

Nyan Cat

Quote from: Margeaux. on May 13, 2016, 01:43:15 AM
Skai was being tore down by her own people with those disrespectful memes so miss me with that.

how were tha memes disrespectful?!

skai evn posted a few on her IG
noone was draggin her

Nyan Cat

Quote from: throwintheTAL on May 13, 2016, 01:45:15 AM
zimmerman has been saying slick shit before he tried to ebay that gun tho, pons
im means & he gets dragged DAILY..accordingly!

so im still not seeing the correlation between him & Azealia the post was trying to make.

Opposites Attract.

Quote from: Nyan Cat on May 13, 2016, 01:45:58 AM

noone was draggin her

She's a child and those memes were used in adult content.

throwintheTAL

May 13, 2016, 01:49:50 AM #134 Last Edit: May 13, 2016, 01:50:44 AM by throwintheTAL
Quote from: Nyan Cat on May 13, 2016, 01:45:58 AM

noone was draggin her
most were laughing at her, myself included

we say racist shit on here all the time. & i mean, just look at chimpout. :jackiessales: Azeal', being who she is, should've known she was treading in murky waters by making race jokes and in a disparaging way. But I'm not fuming at her comments. Racism is more about actions and how one treats that race, rather than just what one says.