Fergie shoots new video for single 'MILF Money' (Ci, Kim K and Chrissy Teigen)

Started by Sharon., May 12, 2016, 06:03:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sharon.

Fergie has completed her second studio album, rumored to be named Double Dutchess, and she?s still filming music videos for the tracks on it. The latest music video she?s completed is for a track named ?MILF Money.? Yes, MILF as in ?Mother I?d Like to F***.?

The video shoot took place last weekend. Shot in Los Angeles, the ?MILF Money? music video seems to have colorful elements, including dancers dressed in colorful wigs and gear, as well as a vibrant ?MILF Shakes? set in front of a giant green screen.

Fergie was not alone on set, either. She called up her fellow famous gal pals such as Kim Kardashian, Chrissy Tiegen and Ciara to star in the music video along with her. Kanye West and John Legend were also on set, but we?re not sure if either are featured on the song or if they were just on set supporting their MILFs.

http://www.breatheheavy.com/fergie-films-music-video-for-milf-money/

:ohwow:

CHOKE

Her Gwen and Nelly Furtado dominated in 06 and just fell off. Like all of them.

It's so weird

Vonc2002

This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

throwintheTAL

OMFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF

omg omg omg waaaait

Vonc2002

This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Cartierline

Vonc2002

Jon

BrokenHeartsHeal

Quote from: Chokeme on May 12, 2016, 06:06:52 PM
Her Gwen and Nelly Furtado dominated in 06 and just fell off. Like all of them.

It's so weird

Ci, Fergies, Gwen, Nelly, Mary, Bey

2006 was fucking IT for the girls