So many gems and classics

Started by AIDS!, May 12, 2016, 06:15:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vonc2002

This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

SouravMay

Quote from: Vonc2002 on May 12, 2016, 06:33:05 PM
Her 2nd cd is better than her first and Element of freedom is better than the one before that one,  so each release wasn't a step down at all

Songs In A Minor is literally a perfect album from A-Z, Diary was cool too, but Songs>>>
B7

merkaba

Who said her new song is good :uhh:

She copied Yuna's vibe.

Vonc2002

This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

SouravMay

Quote from: gudit on May 12, 2016, 06:34:35 PM

She copied Yuna's vibe.

the girl from indonesia, who has a song with usher? if anything, i hear dawn & drake
B7

Lazarus

AIDS!

I hope this CD follows on from the 'Element Of Freedom'
'In Common' already sounds like an extension of that and it sounds so good :gorlonfire:

Vonc2002

Quote from: GOLD on May 12, 2016, 06:35:18 PM
I hope this CD follows on from the 'Element Of Freedom'
'In Common' already sounds like an extension of that and it sounds so good :gorlonfire:
!!!!!!!!!!!!
The time off seems to have done her well too. She sounded really good on that mothers day show

merkaba

Quote from: Mack on May 12, 2016, 06:35:09 PM
Quote from: gudit on May 12, 2016, 06:34:35 PM

She copied Yuna's vibe.

the girl from indonesia, who has a song with usher? if anything, i hear dawn & drake

:dead: @ Dawn but yea, she's totally copying Yuna's whole vibe now.

The song is boring but I can see why ppl would like it. Sounds like the music they play at Express.