Started by SouravMay, May 13, 2016, 06:01:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vonc2002

Quote from: GRAND on May 13, 2016, 06:27:17 PM
ds
sdddddddd

im glad he didnt respond to her and made her feel inferior

fucking idiot
Yea,  i was happy about this too. They really fume when u don't give em what their looking for
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

FINE.

Quote from: haitian pride. on May 13, 2016, 06:45:00 PM
sor' but I mean she's called nigger monkeys and tar babies all day and it's a kii, no one seems to feel sorry for her and empathize. By the way, it usually has nothing to do with her attitude that much because the same mess is done to Kelly Rowland (her face being put on gorilla bodies, etc. and she barely or never bothers anyone) , so let me stop those rebuttals before they're even typed.

Only difference is that Az' has the nerve to be a dark skin woman with an attitude on top of that. Oh no, this bitch is out of line. :uhh: Let's put her in place. :usureuok:

but the minute she says something racially offensive she's angry and aggressive and mess. The UK is up in arms. Boot her out. She's done. Torches are out. Poor Lil Zane!

It's quite a kii. Lemme just sit here and watch.

AIDS!

sor' but I mean she's called nigger monkeys and tar babies all day and it's a kii, no one seems to feel sorry for her and empathize. By the way, it usually has nothing to do with her attitude that much because the same mess is done to Kelly Rowland (her face being put on gorilla bodies, etc. and she barely or never bothers anyone) , so let me stop those rebuttals before they're even typed.

Only difference is that Az' has the nerve to be a dark skin woman with an attitude on top of that. Oh no, this bitch is out of line. :uhh: Let's put her in place. :usureuok:

but the minute she says something racially offensive she's angry and aggressive and mess. The UK is up in arms. Boot her out. She's done. Torches are out. Poor Lil Zane!

SouravMay

at the end of the day, what the hell did zayn do for azealia to attack him like that? And what does his heritage have to do with him allegedly stealing her work.
B7

Vonc2002

May 13, 2016, 06:50:41 PM #34 Last Edit: May 13, 2016, 06:51:48 PM by Vonc2002
She's always attacking people and that's why people feel the way they do about her. Its usually unwarranted and completely fckn extra. Im not shedding a tear for this hoe,  please.  And beyond attacking zayn, she indirectly attacked groups of people in an attempt to put down a nigga that didn't even respond to her. Even if she was attacked, the response isnt to turn around and do to people what u feel is being done to you.  When u know better u do better, right? I could maybe even stand in her corner if it was in defense. She attacks people first and for no reason,  boo hoo. Fire that hoe and lets keep it tf moving
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

BAPHOMET.

Quote from: Vonc2002 on May 13, 2016, 06:50:41 PM
She's always attacking people and that's why people feel the way they do about her. Its usually unwarranted and completely fckn extra. Im not shedding a tear for this hoe,  please.  And beyond attacking zayn, she indirectly attacked groups of people in an attempt to put down a nigga that didn't even respond to her. Even if she was attacked, the response isnt to turn around and do to people what u feel is being done to you.  When u know better u do better, right? I could maybe even stand in her corner if it was in defense. She attacks people first and for no reason,  boo hoo. Fire that hoe and lets keep it tf moving

SouravMay

I am just scared she will kill herself, she seems very fragile.
B7

BAPHOMET.

Quote from: Mack on May 13, 2016, 06:53:05 PM

hopefully.

Vonc2002

Quote from: Mack on May 13, 2016, 06:49:48 PM
at the end of the day, what the hell did zayn do for azealia to attack him like that? And what does his heritage have to do with him allegedly stealing her work.
Its completely asinine to try and justify this girl attacking people without reason. She's a disgusting bitch and that's why she's losing all these opportunities that have been afforded to her.  This isn't something that's new.  She's lost many an opportunity, now its really starting to happen in a major way is all. Im excited. Can't wait till shes completely done

yummy

May 13, 2016, 06:55:08 PM #40 Last Edit: May 13, 2016, 06:56:51 PM by ANIMMAI

she's also exhibited her own bouts with self-hatred (called a young black girl a tar baby once and said she only dates white men) which is why I cant empathize or pull out the picket signs for this psycho bitch.

sor'

merkaba

She's gonna attempt suicide now for attention and sympathy

yummy

and this is the same gor who was babbling about some white global conspiracy and then turned around and said she was voting for Trump

she needs more help than any of you defending her can offer tbh

Cowboy Nine

idk The Big Big Beat is kinda going off right now

:howfestive:

Vonc2002

Quote from: Baphomet. on May 13, 2016, 06:53:33 PM
Quote from: Mack on May 13, 2016, 06:53:05 PM

hopefully.

sdddddddddddddssdds
U HATE her

Me too