so I deleted my grindr and Started a new one with A Samoan guy

Started by Lane Bryant Jumpsuit, May 16, 2016, 01:42:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lane Bryant Jumpsuit

Quote from: Vonc2002 on May 16, 2016, 02:04:20 AM
Quote from: TheNextLew on May 16, 2016, 01:59:08 AM
think i might make a facebook page as well with ha
do u not get the reactions ur looking for with ur own pics?

nope ppul dont even want to start a conversation
which is sad because the same guys that didnt respond to me as me turns out we have alot in common
but the reason i deleted mines is cause i have no interest in meeting anyone from there so now i can just experiment a bit

Lewie D Im Caramel Bitches Ion Wanna hear Im Actin
Different

Gilgamesh.

Quote from: TheNextLew on May 16, 2016, 01:55:38 AM
Quote from: Vonc2002 on May 16, 2016, 01:48:50 AM
are u saying ur catfishing people :uhh:

no im not catfishing perse we are just having conversations with a pic they assume is me

when the time comes i shall reveal the truth

:ermm: :blink: :uhm: :uhh:

Jon

Lew this is really sad. Why post this on a public messageboard? :(

Vonc2002

Quote from: TheNextLew on May 16, 2016, 02:06:52 AM

which is sad because the same guys that didnt respond to me as me turns out we have alot in common
but the reason i deleted mines is cause i have no interest in meeting anyone from there so now i can just experiment a bit
well that means those people arent meant for u to talk to. Talking to people based on the physical isnt exclusive to the internet, thats how most people decide who they wanna deal with, atleast initially. U need to connect with people who appreciate all aspects of u. Misleading people and experimenting with people's feelings isnt cool.
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Lane Bryant Jumpsuit

Quote from: Vonc2002 on May 16, 2016, 02:23:36 AM
Quote from: TheNextLew on May 16, 2016, 02:06:52 AM

well that means those people arent meant for u to talk to. Talking to people based on the physical isnt exclusive to the internet, thats how most people decide who they wanna deal with, atleast initially. U need to connect with people who appreciate all aspects of u. Misleading people and experimenting with people's feelings isnt cool.

you are so right but my point of view is unless we were meeting right off the bat it was going to be communication via text anyway the pic shouldnt change that especially if there wasnt an immediate intention of hooking up yknow
feelings? chilllleeee and  really their guard just needs to be let down a little which can happen once a conversation gets started but the app is so hookup focused and hey im not getting jiggy with that anymore but still wanna meet ppul but yeah

i will stop soon :raycharles2urmess:

Different

Vonc2002

Ur tricking people into talking to u, please cut the shit :dead:
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

FRANCE

Annie

It doesnt work like that Lew :uhh: people will get pissed once they realise you are catfishing them

/.\

Lane Bryant Jumpsuit

Different

Lane Bryant Jumpsuit

Quote from: Annie on May 16, 2016, 02:45:54 AM
It doesnt work like that Lew :uhh: people will get pissed once they realise you are catfishing them

thats what i want  :feelinmyself:

i mean no one told them give their life story and social security number based on one pic they never even asked to verify if it was me

Different