Monica "After the Storm" vs Beyonce "Dangerously in love" (2003 showdown)

Started by GLOCK, May 16, 2016, 04:03:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nine

yummy

Quote from: .betterwiseup on May 16, 2016, 10:00:46 PM
Ashanti slayed in '03

this annoying ass song :bvy: I used to roll me eyes into the back of my head when MTV would play this every ten minutes

Vonc2002

This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

yummy

fnffvvvvv

Now that I think about it, I kinda miss having to sit in front of the tv to wait to see your favorite video tbh

Vonc2002

I went back and listened to her album too the other day and YUCK!
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Vonc2002

Quote from: ANIMMAI on May 16, 2016, 10:09:21 PM
fnffvvvvv

Now that I think about it, I kinda miss having to sit in front of the tv to wait to see your favorite video tbh
!!!!!!!!!!!!
I used to just record my favorite videos. I would call "the box" and wait with my finger on the record button

Young

The box>>>

I remember Angel of Mine was 222
And First Night was 456
Street Symphony was 209

Omfff memories

BAPHOMET.

Lazarus

Vonc2002

Quote from: Young on May 16, 2016, 10:12:12 PM
The box>>>

And First Night was 456
Street Symphony was 209

Omfff memories
not remembering the request #s :plzstop:

merkaba

Quote from: Young on May 16, 2016, 10:12:12 PM
The box>>>

And First Night was 456
Street Symphony was 209

Omfff memories

DSLFJKS;DFJLKDSJFLJDS;FJDSJFJJDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD