Kelly's New Group! New Cover Tack and NEW INTERVIEW inside

Started by Young, May 18, 2016, 02:31:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Young

Vonc2002

This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Vonc2002

This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Young

Young

Ashley gives that powerhouse an anointed J Hud, FantasiaKinda Vibe
Chy' has that  Mary J Monica with Bits of Missy as Well
Gabby gives a but of a Rih meets Brandy meets Pink Mess
Brienna gives Amerie meets Kelis
Kristal gives Beyonce with hints of Liy

The group is everything

Vonc2002

Im going thru Gabby's Insta and kinda stanning. She actually has alot of personality and I really love her voice. She's definitely my 3rd favorite girl

Vonc2002

Vonc2002

Gilgamesh.

Gabbi has the voice and look to be a solo artist.

Gilgamesh.

Vonc2002

Quote from: Gilgamesh. on May 18, 2016, 03:47:01 AM
Gabbi has the voice and look to be a solo artist.
I agree. Im going thru here insta and her whole vibe actually gives me ARTIST! Like someone who doesnt wanna just be pigeon held to the same ol 1-2 R&B song

Vonc2002

OMF Im stanning for this bitches, wheres the album :dead:

[instagram]

[instagram]

Young