BET is putting the nominees for their awards up on Instagram

Started by RAY7, May 19, 2016, 09:19:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vonc2002

Begging and pleading just came out in feb, if  it is nominated that's kinda dumb imo. but i did think of that centric award tho, and i could see her winning that
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Sovereign.

Vonc2002

Quote from: BrokenHeartsHeal on May 19, 2016, 09:52:47 PM
Quote from: GLOCK for MOD 2016 on May 19, 2016, 09:49:54 PM
Quote from: BrokenHeartsHeal on May 19, 2016, 09:48:53 PM
What would Mon be nominated for too?
dont act stupid Hun

What was released from her that garnered attention? I don't know any of her singles. she wasn't poppin.

What's the cut off period for this too?
BET awards have nominated people I've never even heard of before.  Monica could definitely get a nomination.  That female rap category is always da fool
I be like who tf is that :uhh:
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Marilyn

it's kind of EMBARRASSING to be nominated with Beyonce

she gets the loudest cheer in the audience and she inevitably wins

like d

Sovereign.

Bran's kinda BET Kwee' now so them giving her an award for ANY ol' reason isn't far stretched!!!  :letsmessfag:

Boomz

They changed it to Best R&B/Pop, remember?

It could be...

Beyonce
K. Michelle
Rihanna
Monica

They could throw someone like Jill Scott in there. Besides putting her in the Centric cate'. Ciara possibly...but her era felt so long ago

Vonc2002

Quote from: Pussy. on May 19, 2016, 09:55:21 PM
Bran's kinda BET Kwee' now so them giving her an award for ANY ol' reason isn't far stretched!!!  :letsmessfag:
I actually agree. Why tf would beyonce be nominated her album just came out yesterday :dead:

Boomz

I forgot Audra Day. Glock, good thinking. She would deserve it

Sovereign.

Quote from: Baphomet. on May 19, 2016, 09:48:22 PM
:ohwow: A "Freedom" performance with Kendrick would kinda be life itself.  :stressed:

then go into "Sorry". Something the nig's can JIG to  :loose2when:

OMGGGG BITCH BITCH BITCH!!!

What kinda perfection?  :uhh:  :'(

Vonc2002

Sovereign.

Bran could be nominated for Best Actress too!

Don't forgets about Zo'! LMAO

GLOCK

Audra day better be nominated for best r&b artist and new artist

Boomz

Quote from: Vonc2002 on May 19, 2016, 09:56:25 PM
Quote from: Pussy. on May 19, 2016, 09:55:21 PM
I actually agree. Why tf would beyonce be nominated her album just came out yesterday :dead:

Boy, they throw logic out the window when it comes to her. Most these award shows do. Don't play stupid  :kii:

BAPHOMET.

QuoteDrake is walking into the BET Awards with nine nominations, nearly doubling Beyonce and Rihanna, who are up for five awards each.

BET told The Associated Press on Thursday that Drake is nominated twice for video of the year with "Hotline Bling" and "Work" with Rihanna. Other nominees for the top prize include Beyonce's "Formation," Kendrick Lamar's "Alright" and rising newcomer Bryson Tiller's "Don't."

The BET Awards will air live June 26 from the Microsoft Theater in Los Angeles.

Drake is nominated twice for best collaboration and three times for the viewer's choice award.

Beyonce and Rihanna will compete for best female R&B/pop artist along with Adele, K. Michelle and breakthrough singer Andra Day.

Chris Brown, Future and Tiller nabbed four nominations each.

http://abcnews.go.com/Entertainment/wireStory/drake-leads-bet-awards-nods-beyonce-rihanna-39242176