Marilyn

BrokenHeartsHeal

This old ass song

Quote from: Marilyn on May 19, 2016, 09:20:53 PM
Bey and Nicki are winning all their categories. n

Bey won't be there yet again :kii:

But I don't see them winning this cat

Vonc2002

This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Young

Vonc2002

This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Vonc2002

Brandy didn't have any music last year and monica,  well..........

Vonc2002

Quote from: Zinc on May 19, 2016, 09:36:32 PM
[instagram]
[/instagram]

:dead:
She's gonna win this.  They had to nominate someone they felt like would be worth a win. That wack shit nicki did last year  was disgusting.  I think they wanna go another way lol

Young

Sovereign.

I hope Bey actually shows up though. I want ha to perform.

Marilyn

No one cares about ebt's silver star trophies. People tune in for the performances.

Lazarus

Quote from: Vonc2002 on May 19, 2016, 09:38:36 PM
[instagram]
[/instagram]

She's gonna win this.  They had to nominate someone they felt like would be worth a win. That wack shit nicki did last year  was disgusting.  I think they wanna go another way lol

Missy & Remy are nominated too

Vonc2002

Quote from: Zinc on May 19, 2016, 09:40:00 PM
Quote from: Vonc2002 on May 19, 2016, 09:38:36 PM
[instagram]
[/instagram]

Missy & Remy are nominated too
Oh yea,  she definitely aint winning then :dead: