azealia banks is a crazy person, i really can't.

Started by King steevy, May 20, 2016, 11:42:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cowboy Nine

Quote from: haitian creole. on May 20, 2016, 03:59:46 PM
And he knows he was referencing her with that "you're not worth my mention" mess or whatever. Then he wanted to cry victim knowing it would make her look bad. He's pathetic, not a man, and hopefully his family gets tied to something involving this EgyptAir mess so he can be put the fuck away. lolz

Luv Az' lol

regirmgr'grpporgrgprgo
p
psd

:holdupguys:

leftout

Quote from: haitian creole. on May 20, 2016, 03:32:02 PM
Like I SAID.

Az' says "curry" and she's banned from the UK, Twitter deleted, she's angry she's out of line
She has niggers down her throat as usual, as they defend and coddle someone that wouldn't even look at or spit on them

I need answers!

BAPHOMET.

Quote from: Boomer on May 20, 2016, 04:01:32 PM
Not sure how her history of homophobic and racist remarks is irrelevant.

its not and she's still banned

Boomz

Quote from: haitian creole. on May 20, 2016, 04:03:54 PM
Zimmerman's bullet in a young Black man was clearly irrelevant to Twitter.

I'm just making sure we distribute the trolling pardons evenly.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/the-intersect/wp/2015/12/03/george-zimmerman-was-suspended-from-twitter-after-doxing-an-alleged-ex-girlfriend/

Now I don't know if he's been allowed back since but he got snatched before.

As a (hopefully) proud gay black man, she doesn't use you hun. Keep that in mind as you play Huey Newton for her.

And I don't give a fuck about a Zayn, by the way. This is about her self-destructive ways.

BAPHOMET.

Nyan Cat

so tha zimmerman comparisons can STOPS

she aint a victim!

Boomz

I believe she's one of those black women who believes homosexuality = weakness. Also probably one of those dummies who thinks it has contributed to the destruction of black families.

All while making it known she is exclusive to white cock now. Oh and using/promoting Whitelicious.

Soon as she got anger with that flight attendant, one of the first things to fly outta her mouth was "FAGGOT!"

OMG! It's clear you don't know much about Az'  :plzstop:

Nyan Cat

Quote from: Boomer on May 20, 2016, 04:21:24 PM
I believe she's one of those black women who believes homosexuality = weakness. Also probably one of those dummies who thinks it has contributed to the destruction of black families.

All while making it known she is exclusive to white cock now. Oh and using/promoting Whitelicious.

Soon as she got anger with that flight attendant, one of the first things to fly outta her mouth was "FAGGOT!"

OMG! It's clear you don't know much about Az'  :plzstop:
:omgwatshappening:

Boomz

Quote from: haitian creole. on May 20, 2016, 04:18:51 PM
Quote from: Boomer on May 20, 2016, 04:12:39 PM

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/the-intersect/wp/2015/12/03/george-zimmerman-was-suspended-from-twitter-after-doxing-an-alleged-ex-girlfriend/

As a (hopefully) proud gay black man, she doesn't use you hun. Keep that in mind as you play Huey Newton for her.

And I don't give a fuck about a Zayn, by the way. This is about her self-destructive ways.

Oh! Banned for altercation with girlfriend! look! :receipts:

Fuck anyone who'd fuck this man. Don't give two shits about his relationship. Hopefully they both get AIDS and die soon.
I want him CANNED. And until someone like him is, I'll keep on PRESSING ON for Az.

Azealia would probably fuck him. THAT'S THE THING! The gal is batshit crazy!  :kii: :kii: :kii:

yummy

Quote from: Boomer on May 20, 2016, 04:23:12 PM
Quote from: haitian creole. on May 20, 2016, 04:18:51 PM
Quote from: Boomer on May 20, 2016, 04:12:39 PM

Oh! Banned for altercation with girlfriend! look! :receipts:

Fuck anyone who'd fuck this man. Don't give two shits about his relationship. Hopefully they both get AIDS and die soon.
I want him CANNED. And until someone like him is, I'll keep on PRESSING ON for Az.

Azealia would probably fuck him. THAT'S THE THING! The gal is batshit crazy!  :kii: :kii: :kii:

suspended account tears

Nyan Cat

Quote from: haitian creole. on May 20, 2016, 04:21:48 PM
And his Mexican wannabe white ass is just another example of other minorities that look down on Blacks.
The same type of people that Az' was addressing in her statement.
One of the whites! Feel like Massah! :wellheythere: You're not worth my mention! :cheerup: its open season! lets go shoot some niggers LMAO! :cheerup:

Fuck lil zane. :supluv:

ghjn

boy

Nyan Cat

May 20, 2016, 04:25:51 PM #44 Last Edit: May 20, 2016, 04:26:14 PM by Nyan Cat
i dnt evn LIKES zayn but lesbe real

he IS bettr than 'zealia
he handled her perfecly
she behaved like a damns pokemon wit rabbies
he was prince charm' frm cind'rella

shes nuts