azealia banks is a crazy person, i really can't.

Started by King steevy, May 20, 2016, 11:42:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

BAPHOMET.

d

You seem pissed hun.  :dead: nothing he said goes against what I said.  :dead:

Vonc2002

Quote from: Baphomet. on May 20, 2016, 08:18:32 PM
d

You seem pissed hun:dead: nothing he said goes against what I said.  :dead:
This has me on the fckn FLOOR :kii:
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

BAPHOMET.

:dead:

Azealia kinda makes me sick to my stomach. Anything that seems like a valid lashing her way im clapping.
This isnt about you.

Nyan Cat

LOONA.

I don't understand why anyone would defend her foolishness. 

There's no excuse for her actions.

Boomz

Quote from: haitian creole. on May 20, 2016, 08:29:02 PM
Quote from: Baphomet. on May 20, 2016, 08:25:20 PM
:dead:

Azealia kinda makes me sick to my stomach. Anything that seems like a valid lashing her way im clapping.
This isnt about you.
Never said it's about me, just noticed that you went out of your way to quote people's questions and ask me to respond to them in here. If that equates to something being about me, that's your own conclusion based on that fact.

I mean...you kinda danced around some valid points that were made. I wanted some answers too. Ones that made sense...

They never came

Vonc2002

This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

BAPHOMET.

Vonc2002

Quote from: Vonc2002 on May 20, 2016, 12:16:27 PM
Its a valid question but the result remains the same. She's banned, that's it

LOONA.

Quote from: ANIMMAI on May 20, 2016, 03:38:04 PM
and she didn't just say "curry", over half of that bitch's Twitter archive is her arguing with people and she's still calling Skai all types of coons and bitches on ig so there's no need to pen a letter to obama over her getting booted off Twitter.

Yeah she's been acting like this for years.

Attacking other artists. blacks, females, gays etc and then claim to be so "woke" and "down" with us. Calling men "white devils" but lusting and throwing herself at them the next day. She's out of it. And literally cannot stay out of court for physically assaulting people. No one wants to be associated with that. That's not good for any respectable person or their brand. She's given out faux apologies in the past only to revert to the same, tired antics.

Let's stop acting like she tweeted Zayn was a terrorist and got suddenly blacklisted from the industry.

Nobody was crying when Teyana made one comment about Rih and her Adidas snatch her mess. It shouldn't have taken this long for people to get Aze together. You wanna sit online and gay bash but think you're gonna come to pride events and collect a check?

Nah hun   

GRAND

Vonc2002