Remember Dondria? She's back with not 1 but 2 singles

Started by Vonc2002, May 21, 2016, 04:55:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vonc2002

May 21, 2016, 04:55:52 AM Last Edit: May 21, 2016, 05:15:18 AM by Vonc2002

:dead: :dead: :dead: :dead:
QuoteDondria Nicole is back with not one but two brand new singles!

The R&B songstress, who was first discovered and signed off YouTube by Jermaine Dupri, hasn?t released much since 2014?s ?Ain?t No Way,? but that all changes today with her duel single release of ?Luh Ya? and ?2 Good.?  Both records were produced by The Pen House, and are our first taste of her upcoming EP The Day of the Don.

On the uptempo, feel-good ?Luh Ya,? which features rapper Ace B, the singer/songwriter celebrates a love that is bringing her everything that she?s ever dreamed of and more. ?Baby I?ve never been the type to get caught up on material things / The only thing I ever needed was you / You give the benefits, considerate, when I need to talk you listen,? she sings.

?2 Good? shows another side of the singer?s relationships as she lets an ex know that she is fully confident in herself and being without him, because she was out of his league. ?Though I?m not perfect I?m worth much more than you / You took all that I gave and left nothing to lose / Sacrifices are made, and made it clear you wouldn?t change / Guess I?ll take the blame for believing you,? she sings.

Take a listen to both singles below, and you can pick them up on iTunes now.

Read more at http://www.thisisrnb.com/2016/05/dondria-nicole-returns-with-double-singles-luh-ya-and-2-good/#KUJWyLBAJhkUEXA5.99

The 1st mess
[soundcloud]https://soundcloud.com/dondria/2-good[/soundcloud]

The twists and turns this song makes are.......interesting. i actually kinda like this.  Listen to atleast the first minute and a half to hear all the elements of the song. The beat switch up was unexpected af :dead:
[soundcloud]https://soundcloud.com/dondria/luh-ya-ft-ace-b[/soundcloud]
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Vonc2002

Both of these are actually pretty fckn solid and she's SINGING!
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

King steevy

she sounds like a low-cost monica since the begginning..

Vonc2002

Opposites Attract.

I fucking love this girl. Both songs are just okay. She needs that undeniable hit and she'll take off because it's all there. She needs an audience though.

It's unconditional, these days you know....

Vonc2002

Young

Vonc2002

Gilgamesh.

I won't lie, I was ready to throw shade but 2 Good is really nice.

Kinda gives me Rih.

Opposites Attract.

Yeah and Don actually has an alber in stores. Anyway, the 2 Good cover slays. Is she still signed to So So Def?

It's unconditional, these days you know....

Gilgamesh.

Vonc2002

BAPHOMET.

:omgwatshappening: Before i clicked play i expected the most basic K-Michelle-esque mess. But im pleasantly surprised. I like the 2good song. Its nice.

Gilgamesh.

Vonc, these are cute.

she can sing but her voice bothers me.