Fergie Performs Nicki Minaj Collaboration ?You Already Know?

Started by JRocka, May 21, 2016, 05:07:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JRocka

Fergie has a song with Nicki Minaj and premiered it live during her performance at Lisbon?s Rock In Rio music festival.

It?s a big day for Fergie fans. Hours after the Double Dutchess singer dropped a new song/visual to hype her forthcoming record, she performed her new collabo that features Nicki Minaj (the rap goddess didn?t end up taking the stage alongside Fergie Ferg, but we?ll take it).

The feature was several years in the making. Fergie told fans in 2014: ?People can tell when things are organic. People just have a sense of that. I can tell? even certain lines I?m like ?I don?t think I should say that,? because certain lines wouldn?t be right for me. Certain things that Nicki Minaj says wouldn?t be right for me to say. I say things that are right for my personality.?

JRocka

i'm really anticipating the studio version...she sounded and looked great

BAPHOMET.

Ferg' is freshly BOTXED and surg'ed down. Looking Goods  :gorlonfire:

this collab tho'  :overit:

JRocka

Baph hold the shade to the studio recording is released lol

King steevy

BAPHOMET.

yea, Im not going to do too much on it. But Im getting sick of Ricki Minaj

charlie.

This is gonna smash with just both of their names on it.

Buy The Stars✨

JRocka

Quote from: Baphomet. on May 21, 2016, 05:17:49 PM
yea, Im not going to do too much on it. But Im getting sick of Ricki Minaj

!!! no shade but based on this performance...she prob could slay the song her damn self but i think she's going safe to attract the younger  generation

FINE.

Vonc2002

Im conflicted. I like and hate at the same time.  Ill wait for the actual song to drop
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

JRocka

KING BENTLEY.

she sounds horrid :uhh:

what happened to her singing voice?

H.#.G.*.Z

Opposites Attract.

It's unconditional, these days you know....