tamar got fired from the real !!!!

Started by King steevy, May 21, 2016, 10:41:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

yummy

I figured something like this would happen sooner or later.

When you can't keep certain friends around and your own damn siblings can't stand to be around you half the time...yeah.

Nyan Cat

traci tawan' & trina NNNNNNNNNNNnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

Vonc2002

If she is fired tamar and vince is gonna be too turnt LOLZ!
:feelinmyself:
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Bish

Young

Vonc2002

Quote from: ANIMMAI on May 21, 2016, 11:00:35 PM
I figured something like this would happen sooner or later.

When you can't keep certain friends around and your own damn siblings can't stand to be around you half the time...yeah.
Yea,  i thought it would be further along tho. May, young and whoever else are so quick to pass the buck,  please.  This girl is disgusting.  Every person aint falling out with u and its everyone else's fault :dead:
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Jon

It was probably the one that agreed she looked like a muppet

King steevy

May 21, 2016, 11:03:40 PM #38 Last Edit: May 21, 2016, 11:04:42 PM by King steevy
My friend at sony /Epic ( France) told me last week that she's not with them anymore..
i didn't say it before because there's no FINAL CONFIRMATION BUT HE TOLD me that she wanted to re-release the album and they said "No".
She had a 3 album deal and...it's over.. so they want to get rid of her..

ONce again, i don't know if it's totallt true.. but he works here in Epic France... and imo it would make sense.

♛MANNY♛

Zankou.

Yeah hopefully they fire everyone except Tamera and bring Tia on haha

Nyan Cat

BAPHOMET.

JHSSSSGGGHSSSGSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSG

the way Tina is KIIING

FINE.