tamar got fired from the real !!!!

Started by King steevy, May 21, 2016, 10:41:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

King steevy

May 21, 2016, 10:41:01 PM Last Edit: May 21, 2016, 10:57:16 PM by King steevy
[instagram]

"Damn @tamarbraxton you got fired 🙄"

"Tamar Braxton has been FIRED from hit FOX talk show, ?The Real.?

A very reliable source confirms to B. Scott exclusively:

Tamar Braxton just got fired from ?The Real.? She wasn?t reading too well with the audience and sales people didn?t find her to be ?brand friendly.? She was also too difficult on production."

Vonc2002

Says who? Ion like her but they need her
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

b7

if u dont wanna read all that, she's basically saying that someone close to her (not one of her sisters or husband) stabbed her in the back but she's not one to snitch, and her fans will and can probably figure out on their own.

My thing is ...  thats still kinda in poor taste. Now ur fans are gonna go around guessing and dragging the wrong former friend  :uhh: :dead:
like, girl ...  THINK, please. 

Nyan Cat

May 21, 2016, 10:45:26 PM #3 Last Edit: May 21, 2016, 10:46:50 PM by Nyan Cat
wtf man

King steevy

wow.; something is going on.

[instagram]

i think she's talking about some of the gurls on the show.

Nyan Cat

Vonc2002

This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

BAPHOMET.

dssdhjsjh

The way my eyes kinda immediately pin pointed Bey's name and before actually reading I gave a   :usureuok:

but aww Ugmar

Nyan Cat

Vonc2002

Young

Vonc2002

Quote from: Nyan Cat on May 21, 2016, 10:50:00 PM
mayb' it was loni!
Wouldnt surprise me.  It's always the ugly girl. She looks jealous of all of them  tbh

b7

Ugh i hate that she just created a damn guessing game

girl if you gon be real, then be real. Totally unfair to some of her friends that are probably consoling her right now, but oh well.
She's a resilient girl so im sure she'll be fine

LA Reid wants her to focus on the music anyway

King steevy